Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
xcalibur said:
Seazn said:
xcalibur said:
I just had a thought.
If Lelouche uses his Geass to order someone to obey every single command that comes out of his mouth, would that work?
I'm amazed he never experimented with that.

I was thinking of that when he realised he can only use it once per person. I'm guessing he doesn't want to do that because then it'd be too obvious that he's controlling them and it won't be as 'tactical'. There's probably some sort of other limit too...

Who gives a shit about tactical.
If instead of "LIVE SUZAKU" he said "Obey my every command!" He could just disable suzaku in each battle.

I like the tactical parts T_T

'____ shoot 36.743 degrees clockwise' *shoots* *mass wipe out*

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Seazn said:
xcalibur said:
Seazn said:
xcalibur said:
I just had a thought.
If Lelouche uses his Geass to order someone to obey every single command that comes out of his mouth, would that work?

I was thinking of that when he realised he can only use it once per person. I'm guessing he doesn't want to do that because then it'd be too obvious that he's controlling them and it won't be as 'tactical'. There's probably some sort of other limit too...

If instead of "LIVE SUZAKU" he said "Obey my every command!" He could just disable suzaku in each battle.

But whats more important? Looking cool with mass wipeouts or actually winning the damn war?

Artheido

OP
Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
xcalibur said:
Seazn said:
xcalibur said:
Seazn said:
xcalibur said:
I just had a thought.

But whats more important? Looking cool with mass wipeouts or actually winning the damn war?

BOTH ARE! Tactics give us both
tongue.gif
Then again... Owning someone is pretty cool too...

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
This episode was soooo fucking awesome I can't wait till next week.
First of all, Rolo's Geass is far more fucking awesome than I could ever had imagined.
STOP TIME! STOPPING TIME!
Man rolo looks ghey but his powerz be bitching yo.

And also finding out about Villetta. I KNEW she wouldn't just act like that after she got her memory back.
And I think Rolo might let Lelouche go because he got attached to him or something because if he doesn't get out there, they're all fucked.
And the chinese ambassador. DAYUM!

Its so great that even though the season just started, they keep on with all the drama and action as if nothing happened.

Artheido

OP
Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Watched E3 yesternight. Great episode as always. I don't think the Emperor has the same geass as Lelouch as he seems to go towards the 'memory removal' side and can probably use to more than once.
I still wonder what the limits are to Rolo's time freezing geass and he's obviously not going to shoot Lelouch because throughout the episode we saw how badly he became attached to him (with the locket and everything).

Next episode will contain the real action with Lelouch attempting to rescue all those prisoners of war.
happy.gif
I wonder why Li turned against the Order... Did he find out that something is wrong with the general? New orders from the above? Can't wait to find that out.

Maybe even Rolo joined Lelouch, it'd be a great help because then he can free those prisoners using his geass. Afterall, he's uncertain which side he's on. If you check the ED, you'll see he has a white AND black wing while others have either (black = Order, white = Britainnia) and he asks Li which side he's on in E2.
Suzaku is probably coming back to A11. I wouldn't mind seeing Rolo kick his ass.

Oh, and Lelouch stated he'll do something when it's all over while thinking about what he done to Shirley back in S1E12~, I wonder what that will be? Return their memories?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Episode 4 had more "JUST AS PLANNED". And as usual, it surprised me. It'll be interesting to see how Rollo will now act.

And since Spinzaku came back, wonder what will happen next.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
OOOOOH
Suzaku turned out to be more of a manipulative bastard than Light did though I can't fault him for taking advantage of his assassin.
Light was a coldhearted bastard but Leluoche cares about some people.

This episode was really good and I can't wait how the rest of the season is going to turn out.

Now with rolo on his side, Suzaku doesn't stand a chance
biggrin.gif

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pfft at the start when the guys were throwing their clothes off I was like "WTF is this?! Code gay-ass?!" then Kallen, Villetta, Anya and C.C. came on and it was all ok.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn