Gaming CoD:BO Wii's SMG Rapid Fire Attachment Handicapped

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, we all know that the Wii is graphically challenged in comparison to the XBox360 and PS3, but it can still do math! The Rapid Fire attachment for 6/9 of the SMGs does not work on the Wii, despite being a valid option. Only the MP5K, Scorpion, and AK74U, the slower, higher damage SMGs actually change rate from 750rpm to 1000rpm. The other, faster but lower damage SMGs stay at 937.5 with or without the Rapid Fire attachment while they should be hitting 1250rpm.

The Wii surely is capable a mere 250rpm increase. The animation/math hit combined should be nowhere near CoD:WaW's flamethrower; remember that lag magnet, games did function with that attachment.

The biggest slap in the face, other than the inclusion of a useless attachment option, is Treyarch's complete silence on the issue. They have yet to respond. I say that we all go to the official CoD:BO Wii forums and post our request for a patch. Maybe then, they will at least respond!
angry.gif

So who's with me?

-[]D

EDIT: Here's a link to the thread I started on the official forums. Feel free to add your support or any other glaring bugs you know of...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went back to Black Ops on Wii the other day for the first time since getting the PS3 version for Christmas, and for the life of me, I can't figure out how I ever played the game. Forget the graphics; the controls are just so bad! I guess if you have a Classic Controller, the game's perfectly playable, but Wii controls are just a mess. I can never go back again. Ugh...

But I find the idea of pirates going to the official forums to complain quite humorous.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GeekyGuy said:
I went back to Black Ops on Wii the other day for the first time since getting the PS3 version for Christmas, and for the life of me, I can't figure out how I ever played the game. Forget the graphics; the controls are just so bad! I guess if you have a Classic Controller, the game's perfectly playable, but Wii controls are just a mess. I can never go back again. Ugh...

But I find the idea of pirates going to the official forums to complain quite humorous.
Whatever gave you the idea that piracy is involved? Remember what they say about making assumptions...
tongue.gif

-[]D

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PPSainity said:
Whatever gave you the idea that piracy is involved? Remember what they say about making assumptions...
tongue.gif

-[]D

If you wanna make it interesting, I'd be willing to bet money on the matter.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, not that bad ig