CoD:BO Wii's SMG Rapid Fire Attachment Handicapped

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by PPSainity, Feb 6, 2011.

1. PPSainity
    OP

Member PPSainity Blinded by Science

Canada
    So, we all know that the Wii is graphically challenged in comparison to the XBox360 and PS3, but it can still do math! The Rapid Fire attachment for 6/9 of the SMGs does not work on the Wii, despite being a valid option. Only the MP5K, Scorpion, and AK74U, the slower, higher damage SMGs actually change rate from 750rpm to 1000rpm. The other, faster but lower damage SMGs stay at 937.5 with or without the Rapid Fire attachment while they should be hitting 1250rpm.

The Wii surely is capable a mere 250rpm increase. The animation/math hit combined should be nowhere near CoD:WaW's flamethrower; remember that lag magnet, games did function with that attachment.

The biggest slap in the face, other than the inclusion of a useless attachment option, is Treyarch's complete silence on the issue. They have yet to respond. I say that we all go to the official CoD:BO Wii forums and post our request for a patch. Maybe then, they will at least respond! [​IMG]

So who's with me?

-[]D

EDIT: Here's a link to the thread I started on the official forums. Feel free to add your support or any other glaring bugs you know of...

2. cookiez

Newcomer cookiez Newbie

United States
    NO ONE IS WITH YOU!

3. pocchama1996

Member pocchama1996 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You have my keyboard.

4. Donkey Plonk

Member Donkey Plonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    LOL, So glad I'm not the only one who thought that

5. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States

6. ~De arimasu

Member ~De arimasu GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    And my hax.

7. Donkey Plonk

Member Donkey Plonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    LMFAO. Thats funny as fuck dude! I bloody love that film

8. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    I went back to Black Ops on Wii the other day for the first time since getting the PS3 version for Christmas, and for the life of me, I can't figure out how I ever played the game. Forget the graphics; the controls are just so bad! I guess if you have a Classic Controller, the game's perfectly playable, but Wii controls are just a mess. I can never go back again. Ugh...

But I find the idea of pirates going to the official forums to complain quite humorous.

9. PPSainity
    OP

Member PPSainity Blinded by Science

Canada
    Whatever gave you the idea that piracy is involved? Remember what they say about making assumptions... [​IMG]

-[]D

10. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    If you wanna make it interesting, I'd be willing to bet money on the matter. [​IMG]