Hacking CoD Bo Wii

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try changing what CIOS is used to load the game. By default it used whats installed in slot 249. Depending on what guide you followed to hack your Wii you may have additional CIOSes installed in slots 250 and 251.

When you click on the game in USB Loader GX click on the settings button. I don't remember exactly where the option is but you should be able to find somewhere an option (game load maybe?) that will allow you to change what slot to use. Try typing in 250 and try loading it up. If that doesn't work, do the same thing but this time try 251. If that still doesn't work then run a syscheck on your Wii using this guide here (https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/) and post the results here. This will let me know if you have the right CIOSes installed and if not I can guide you on how to update.

Edit: Just checked the compatibility list here (http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/USB_Game_Compatibility_Table#C) and it says that it works with base 57 (which is usually installed in slot 250 depending on the guide you followed). So give that a try.

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try changing what CIOS is used to load the game. By default it used whats installed in slot 249. Depending on what guide you followed to hack your Wii you may have additional CIOSes installed in slots 250 and 251.

When you click on the game in USB Loader GX click on the settings button. I don't remember exactly where the option is but you should be able to find somewhere an option (game load maybe?) that will allow you to change what slot to use. Try typing in 250 and try loading it up. If that doesn't work, do the same thing but this time try 251. If that still doesn't work then run a syscheck on your Wii using this guide here (https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/) and post the results here. This will let me know if you have the right CIOSes installed and if not I can guide you on how to update.

Edit: Just checked the compatibility list here (http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/USB_Game_Compatibility_Table#C) and it says that it works with base 57 (which is usually installed in slot 250 depending on the guide you followed). So give that a try.
Thank you :) worked

Reactions: Clutz450

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    New hamster PC, with anal operation and BT connectivity!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, How do I make enemies respawn on gdevelop after
    the player dies?
    Carrying a PC or phone is so old school!
    Squeeze your cheeks twice to answer calls!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you can use a "spawner" function on any object.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or when your player dies, you can say in code, if enemy exists, do nothing, but if enemy does not exist, then create enemy at certain spot. (This would be a pain tho for lots of emeies)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Easiest, simple way would be just restart scene, but player would restart from beginning.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, thx in advance
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, thx in advance +1