COD: BO Ocarina Codes

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Thesolcity, Oct 20, 2011.

Oct 20, 2011

COD: BO Ocarina Codes by Thesolcity at 11:13 PM (669 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Thesolcity
    OP

Member Thesolcity Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.

United States
    So I'm planning on opening up a private match for my allies just for the hell of it even though I don't play this game much. But here's the catch: I want it to be chaos. I want explosions everywhere, people flying, etc etc. So after looking at some Ocarina sites, it comes to my dismay that no Ocarina codes posted currently work. :(

Does anyone know any codes that still work? I'm using a Classic Controller Pro if that helps. >>

2. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    becasue it's a online game i doubt that you will be getting any cheat codes, but you can always keep looking.

3. Thesolcity
    OP

Member Thesolcity Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.

United States
    That's what I've been doing but the online codes that used to work have been patched out. :P

4. 10_0ARMY

Member 10_0ARMY THE *Original* 1 Man Army

United States
    just google "gecko codes" and search the site that comes up since I can't post the link here. make sure you load them from the usb loader with ocarina cheats on. u better not use these in public games though :ninja:

5. jonthedit

Member jonthedit GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Bermuda
    The official Gecko Website has the most up-to-date codes.
    And what are you talking about? There has only been one patch since the game came out.
    As for codes not working, the pirated edition won't work with codes unless its a OSSHook code with a button activator.