• Start date
  • Views 3,626
  • Replies 25
C

croagunk.master

OP
15_1_.jpg
QUOTE said:
The CM4 Nintendo 3DS Case is mostly likely the most premium case of it's type currently announced for the 3DS. With an aluminium frame for extra strength and a soft fabric wrapping providing extra comfort and grip, the CM4 Catalyst 3DS Cover has already been met with plenty of praise from several different organisations. The CM4 3DS case also comes with two screen protectors, providing an all-round protection solution for your 3DS. Due for release at the same time as the Nintendo 3DS in the US, the CM4 3DS Case is quickly becoming the number one form of protection.
icon11.gif
Source
icon11.gif
Official website

C

croagunk.master

OP
ZaeZae64 said:
That looks so awesome.
Price makes me unsure if I should get it though.

Might be expensive but definitely worth the money.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Sweet. But is that the only color?

QUOTE said:
The CM4 Nintendo 3DS Case is mostly likely the most premium case of it's type currently announced for the 3DS. With an aluminium frame for extra strength and a soft fabric wrapping providing extra comfort and grip, the CM4 Catalyst 3DS Cover has already been met with plenty of praise from several different organisations. The CM4 3DS case also comes with two screen protectors, providing an all-round protection solution for your 3DS. Due for release at the same time as the Nintendo 3DS in the US, the CM4 3DS Case is quickly becoming the number one form of protection.
I thought that was the condom?
ohmy.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
$24.99 oh well if I threw $500 for the system then throwing $25 for a much needed protective case won't be too bad. Like the fact that it's frame is aluminum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)