Gaming Club ninty giving away free coins?

damedus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I logged onto my Ninty account cause i had some spare coins after getting almost all the junk they had in there to see what id waste em on and I noticed I had over 1k extra coins, it says 40 coins for the 3ds link but then on coin total is went up by a lot more? no idea but I ordered that game n watch 1 i was missing and the game n watch portable thingy already had the GnW 2 cart and the things above. Didn't know Ninty was being so generous with its 3ds registering linking offers.

D

Deleted User

Here in Germany you only get 100 stars if you link your Club Nintendo account to the 3DS's eShop. I only ordered the Nintendo Hanafuda cards for 2500 stars, because otherwise 1800 stars would've gone to waste this month (I hate that they do this nowadays).

Out of curiosity: How many points do you get for registering a 3DS game in the US?

damedus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was 160 coins for register, 40 for linking it 10 for the survey. also you get 20 for installing netflix on wii and 10 for the surveys then WW gives 10 coins and 10 more for surveys so its usualy 20 for games and then 10 more for survey then 2 weeks later u get an after play survey for 10 more coins so each game can net you 40 coins or 20 coins if its a eshop title(some vary) but to put it in value the game and watch DS carts are 800 coins each and the game n watch gamedevice is 1200 coins to get gold status u need 300 coins and 600 for plat in 1 year I had 2800 coins this last year but if u tally the purchases it ads to a bit more which is why I say they gave free coins.(as in they credited the coins but I cant find a game that actually gave the coins it just has a record of them putting the coins in my account right below the linking of my 3ds which gave me 40 coins

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld