Gaming Club Nintendo will offer downloadable games for coins

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
Downloaded Xevious and Mario vs Donkey Kong.

Xevious is nice, first thing I noticed about this game is its incredibly loud sound. Loudest game I have seen on 3DS but then I haven't played many, but it's much louder than SM3DL. I think it's a change of frequency to get that retro 8-bit feel. Sounds like I am in an old-school video game parlour. The 3D of this game is quite nice. You shoot the flying things in one dimension and you drop bombs at the bases on the dimension in the background.

Mario vs Donkey Kong has blurred minis. :| I love this series so am gonna enjoy it later!

Both are free (technically not) and both are good...

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
awwyea.jpg

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I now know I would never have paid for Xevious. It's not bad, but I wouldn't have put money into it... MvDK is good. People who say it looks like crap need to grow up. I think it looks just fine and fun too.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I now know I would never have paid for Xevious. It's not bad, but I wouldn't have put money into it... MvDK is good. People who say it looks like crap need to grow up. I think it looks just fine and fun too.
I don't think "grow up" is the right term.

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
obviously you haven't played the previous games in the series, the gb version is amazingly fun and still holds up today, the gba version is similar to the gb one just not as good but decent, the ds version became a lemings type game and the dsiware is just the same game with some new elements and a level editor where you can download custom levels online.
people don't like the game as much as it's nothing like the awesome original [well for me that is] and pretty much the same game on the ds already which they can get for there flashcarts

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
obviously you haven't played the previous games in the series, the gb version is amazingly fun and still holds up today, the gba version is similar to the gb one just not as good but decent, the ds version became a lemings type game and the dsiware is just the same game with some new elements and a level editor where you can download custom levels online.
people don't like the game as much as it's nothing like the awesome original [well for me that is] and pretty much the same game on the ds already which they can get for there flashcarts
This has nothing to do with what I said, mate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz