ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

lun90

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
does anyone have the trouble of completing the game and got a white screen after the the end after using pokesav cause i got that problem need some advice is the rom at fault or my card got problem

hakuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
hakuice said:
I'm having trouble with the file type. Pokesav BW can't seem to open my file type despite it being 512 kb. I'm currently using r4 with wood 1.18 and my file is in the format of .nds.sav. Pokesav Platinum worked with the very same file type for my platinum nds.sav. It's just Pokesav BW that isn't working. Any suggestions?

If I do need to convert using shuny's converter, what file type do I need to input and what should be the output? Thanks in advance for any help.
Try renaming it so its just *.sav and not *.nds.sav. Note that you will need to rename it back to its original form. Also, Wood 1.26 is the latest version.

Didn't work. I'll try updating my firmware but do you have any more suggestions?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hakuice said:
Hakoda said:
hakuice said:
I'm having trouble with the file type. Pokesav BW can't seem to open my file type despite it being 512 kb. I'm currently using r4 with wood 1.18 and my file is in the format of .nds.sav. Pokesav Platinum worked with the very same file type for my platinum nds.sav. It's just Pokesav BW that isn't working. Any suggestions?

If I do need to convert using shuny's converter, what file type do I need to input and what should be the output? Thanks in advance for any help.
Try renaming it so its just *.sav and not *.nds.sav. Note that you will need to rename it back to its original form. Also, Wood 1.26 is the latest version.

Didn't work. I'll try updating my firmware but do you have any more suggestions?

if you want to use shuny converter. convert it to raw.

hakuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
hakuice said:
Hakoda said:
hakuice said:

if you want to use shuny converter. convert it to raw.

Just tried that too... still doesn't work.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hakuice said:
Just tried that too... still doesn't work.

if simply renaming the save file and even converting won't work. maybe savefile or pokesav is corrupted?

try downloading CC's pokesav again. or use the other translated pokesav.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
lun90 said:
someone answer my question or at least give me some advice lol

try putting additional info like:
pokemon version?
patches applied to rom?
card you are using?

i can't help you but at least if you give more info someone else may be interested.

lun90

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I played pokemon white and used pokesav cause i cant beat N in story mode so i beat him went through the credits and after the end it just went white screen.

my tts menu is v6.52
my card is R4i3D

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like to point out a bug if possible. When you use pokesav to edit a pokemon you caught in game, (not create by pokesav, I've noticed something, the nature (next to the level) and the nature (in the generate PID) do not match. Is that on purpose or something?

mitch17

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, i've been looking up down and around for a pokesav that will export an ar code with the correct game id so that it'll work on my bought black version. It's been said many times that the download link has been posted but I can't seemk to find it. The help would be very much appreciated! Thank you very much!!!!

themockingbird

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone brief me on how to change pokemon's natures? Should I use the PID/IV to choose a nature, or do I simply change the nature with the scrolldown (next to the level)? Also, will changing the PID/IV mess up the legitimacy of the pokemon if I'm changing the nature of a legit pokemon? Thank you.

Kainez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
themockingbird said:
Can anyone brief me on how to change pokemon's natures? Should I use the PID/IV to choose a nature, or do I simply change the nature with the scrolldown (next to the level)? Also, will changing the PID/IV mess up the legitimacy of the pokemon if I'm changing the nature of a legit pokemon? Thank you.

PID/IV to choose nature. If you change the nature without changing the PID/IV the nature will not match the pokemon's PID, therefore making it illegit.

themockingbird

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Kainez, but the nature doesn't change if i change the PID/IV. The game still shows the same nature unless i change it with the scrolldown menu.

oifik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It keeps crashing on my pc. I can edit like 1-2 Pokémon before I get the dreaded "This program doesn't work anymore" message.

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: How's Samsung still going to make a tablet with 2.0...