Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CloneCharizard said:
*snip*

Little update on that, also just letting you all know that all names have been translated to official English names & only the first letter is capitalized. All TM's are now official English translated & I just got some moves & towns left to do.
smile.gif
Very nice. Looking forward to it.
smile.gif

This makes me very happy.

Ninkuro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CloneCharizard said:
xrinnenganx said:
when will this be released? and it will work for the actual retail games right?
Yes, I've already updated the codes in Pokésav so that the Action Replay codes work with the US & UK Black & White versions.
I can't wait till it's done.

Puma Italia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when will it be out? i can't wait! pokegen is giving me some problems when i try to load my game with the cheat. i just get a white screen so hopefully this won't have the same problem.

genghisangry

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CloneCharizard said:
xrinnenganx said:
when will this be released? and it will work for the actual retail games right?
Yes, I've already updated the codes in Pokésav so that the Action Replay codes work with the US & UK Black & White versions.

Thanks so much for being on top of things!! Really appreciate it (especially because I run Battle Factory-style local tournaments in my area...)
Keep up the good work, CC!

biggrin.gif

aiglos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i never bothered to try this Pokesav because of the issue. but today I did. I was a complete idiot there was actually a work around when two great worlds collide. I'm going to use your Pokesav to change my starter and egg pets to Ball Caught with Pokeball and have it acknowledged using your nemesis' Pokesav.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question can I use POkesav to add event pokemon - or do I need 2 DS for that?

In that case - how can I add a Bulbasaur to PKM Black - as the starters this time around look foolish.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rody2k6 said:
Quick question can I use POkesav to add event pokemon - or do I need 2 DS for that?

In that case - how can I add a Bulbasaur to PKM Black - as the starters this time around look foolish.
I don't believe even COM's original PokeSav had an event button in which case you need to have the Event Pokemon's PKM file and import it.

marco99 said:
cool soo i can use the box codes from my english pokemon save and it will work on my retail game now?
What do you mean? The Action Replay codes by PokeSav have not been updated yet.

Awesomeslayerg said:
Yea im using pokegen and it says "The file szve type dosent match the suppported ones" please helps?
What's your save type? PokeSav will only accept SAV's. Convert using Shuny's online tool if needed.

QUOTE(BlarghSD @ Mar 6 2011, 09:21 PM)
I can't seem to find the ability Sheer Force on this Pokesav. Is it under an alternate name?
It's under "Encourage".

CC, it seems that the Abilities have different US names as well. Official list with both translated Japanese & correct US names located here for easy reference.

Maesan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I go to download pokesav using any of the links and try and extract the files, I'm only able to view the readme file and not the .exe pokesav file. Is there something wrong with the extractor I'm using? Haven't had this problem in the past but I can't view any extracted files besides .txt files. Anyone know what could be wrong?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maesan said:
When I go to download pokesav using any of the links and try and extract the files, I'm only able to view the readme file and not the .exe pokesav file. Is there something wrong with the extractor I'm using? Haven't had this problem in the past but I can't view any extracted files besides .txt files. Anyone know what could be wrong?
Possibilities are:

1) Your download is corrupt --> Solution is to redownload, perhaps from a difference source.

2) Your extracting software isn't functioning correctly --> Solution is to use 7-Zip as its completely free and superior to WinRAR.

3) Your antivirus is suspecting that CC's PokeSav is a virus and removing it without your consent --> Solution is to temporarily disable Real-Time Protection while you extract the file. If its there then your antivirus is thinking its a virus. In which case, move the PokeSav file to a place where you wont ever move it. Add the PokeSav file to your antivirus' whitelist and reenable Real-Time Protection.

hakuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble with the file type. Pokesav BW can't seem to open my file type despite it being 512 kb. I'm currently using r4 with wood 1.18 and my file is in the format of .nds.sav. Pokesav Platinum worked with the very same file type for my platinum nds.sav. It's just Pokesav BW that isn't working. Any suggestions?

If I do need to convert using shuny's converter, what file type do I need to input and what should be the output? Thanks in advance for any help.

RandomChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

I own the Pokemon Black retail game (U.S). I was wondering where the link for the DL of the pokesav that would work with this (I have an AR) would be found. I cant seem to find it anywhere

thanks a lot for any help, and thanks clone charizard for the program

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hakuice said:
I'm having trouble with the file type. Pokesav BW can't seem to open my file type despite it being 512 kb. I'm currently using r4 with wood 1.18 and my file is in the format of .nds.sav. Pokesav Platinum worked with the very same file type for my platinum nds.sav. It's just Pokesav BW that isn't working. Any suggestions?

If I do need to convert using shuny's converter, what file type do I need to input and what should be the output? Thanks in advance for any help.
Try renaming it so its just *.sav and not *.nds.sav. Note that you will need to rename it back to its original form. Also, Wood 1.26 is the latest version.

QUOTE(RandomChampion @ Mar 7 2011, 07:01 PM) Hi.

I own the Pokemon Black retail game (U.S). I was wondering where the link for the DL of the pokesav that would work with this (I have an AR) would be found. I cant seem to find it anywhere

thanks a lot for any help, and thanks clone charizard for the program
I've heard you can dump your Pokemon save using the ARDS MAX or something as *.duc or *.dss. If that's so, you can convert it using this tool. Set the output to be the option which starts with "Acekard 2".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols