Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
shredrdie said:
are poke'savd pokemon now "legit"? cause i really want that zorua :/

i heard from someone that you have to get to the battle subway first before you can do this maybe....
why don't pokesav'd pokemon work on random wifi battles not even eggs from pokesav'd pokemon work and your missing the move Gale in your pokesav I really need that move and

smk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roxas93 said:
DJPlace said:
shredrdie said:

i heard from someone that you have to get to the battle subway first before you can do this maybe....
why don't pokesav'd pokemon work on random wifi battles not even eggs from pokesav'd pokemon work and your missing the move Gale in your pokesav I really need that move and

If you read two pages back, it's explained or theorized why it doesn't work.

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
battle subway? i assume its an after game event? but i doubt thats required cause the event celebi is what SHOULD activate the zorua event. im already at the zorua and the other guy that owns him but nothing happens. and plus the celebi wont appear on my pokedex

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
smk said:
Roxas93 said:
DJPlace said:
shredrdie said:

If you read two pages back, it's explained or theorized why it doesn't work.

QUOTE(shredrdie @ Sep 26 2010, 12:01 PM)
battle subway? i assume its an after game event? but i doubt thats required cause the event celebi is what SHOULD activate the zorua event. im already at the zorua and the other guy that owns him but nothing happens. and plus the celebi wont appear on my pokedex

oh ya, then why i'm already get zorua and zoruark?
http://gbatemp.net/t256875-pokesav-bw-work...oark-event-pkms

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darkrai348 said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
I can't open my save file. I have it in the link below. Can someone check it out and see what my issue is?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4X8TVTW
try restarting your computer and try again that's what i did it worked

That didn't work. The weird thing is that I also have a Black save file (It isn't as far) and I can open it up with no problems
wacko.gif

DarkPokeTrainerW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Question: At what site did CloneCharizard find the translated V gen moves??? 'Cause i'm chekking Serebii and Bulbapedia and i can't find the Move. Please answer this.

Thx anyway.

EDIT: It works on Widows XP SP3 i can open Pokesav easily if that's the problem...

Nyeem78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok everytime I try to get the code, it doesn't work. Can someone make me a Aakeosu please. If u can send me the code to [email protected], because without the Export ARDS option on Pokesav I am not able to get any of the codes from Pokesav on my AR. Thanks in advance. Also include the game I.D. please.

CeleXo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkPokeTrainerWJ said:
Question: At what site did CloneCharizard find the translated V gen moves??? 'Cause i'm chekking Serebii and Bulbapedia and i can't find the Move. Please answer this.

Thx anyway.

EDIT: It works on Widows XP SP3 i can open Pokesav easily if that's the problem...

Serebii does have them, and Veekun has a open file of all the names on his Veekun stuff website which anyone is allowed to access. So I'm guessing he got it from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer