ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

DJPlace said:
shredrdie said:
are poke'savd pokemon now "legit"? cause i really want that zorua :/

i heard from someone that you have to get to the battle subway first before you can do this maybe....
why don't pokesav'd pokemon work on random wifi battles not even eggs from pokesav'd pokemon work and your missing the move Gale in your pokesav I really need that move and
 
Roxas93 said:
DJPlace said:
shredrdie said:
are poke'savd pokemon now "legit"? cause i really want that zorua :/

i heard from someone that you have to get to the battle subway first before you can do this maybe....
why don't pokesav'd pokemon work on random wifi battles not even eggs from pokesav'd pokemon work and your missing the move Gale in your pokesav I really need that move and

If you read two pages back, it's explained or theorized why it doesn't work.
 
battle subway? i assume its an after game event? but i doubt thats required cause the event celebi is what SHOULD activate the zorua event. im already at the zorua and the other guy that owns him but nothing happens. and plus the celebi wont appear on my pokedex
 
smk said:
Roxas93 said:
DJPlace said:
shredrdie said:
are poke'savd pokemon now "legit"? cause i really want that zorua :/

i heard from someone that you have to get to the battle subway first before you can do this maybe....

why don't pokesav'd pokemon work on random wifi battles not even eggs from pokesav'd pokemon work and your missing the move Gale in your pokesav I really need that move and

If you read two pages back, it's explained or theorized why it doesn't work.


QUOTE(shredrdie @ Sep 26 2010, 12:01 PM)
battle subway? i assume its an after game event? but i doubt thats required cause the event celebi is what SHOULD activate the zorua event. im already at the zorua and the other guy that owns him but nothing happens. and plus the celebi wont appear on my pokedex

oh ya, then why i'm already get zorua and zoruark?
http://gbatemp.net/t256875-pokesav-bw-work...oark-event-pkms
 
Darkrai348 said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
I can't open my save file. I have it in the link below. Can someone check it out and see what my issue is?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4X8TVTW
try restarting your computer and try again that's what i did it worked

That didn't work. The weird thing is that I also have a Black save file (It isn't as far) and I can open it up with no problems
wacko.gif
 
Question: At what site did CloneCharizard find the translated V gen moves??? 'Cause i'm chekking Serebii and Bulbapedia and i can't find the Move. Please answer this.

Thx anyway.

EDIT: It works on Widows XP SP3 i can open Pokesav easily if that's the problem...
 
Ok everytime I try to get the code, it doesn't work. Can someone make me a Aakeosu please. If u can send me the code to [email protected], because without the Export ARDS option on Pokesav I am not able to get any of the codes from Pokesav on my AR. Thanks in advance. Also include the game I.D. please.
 
Hey guys.u are saying that wi-fi doesnt work with saved pokes?i fighted with pokes with 255 evs on all stats on wi-fi and worked perfect.
 
sharingandac said:
Hey guys.u are saying that wi-fi doesnt work with saved pokes?i fighted with pokes with 255 evs on all stats on wi-fi and worked perfect.

SAV'd Pokes do not work on Random battles.
 
DarkPokeTrainerWJ said:
Question: At what site did CloneCharizard find the translated V gen moves??? 'Cause i'm chekking Serebii and Bulbapedia and i can't find the Move. Please answer this.

Thx anyway.

EDIT: It works on Widows XP SP3 i can open Pokesav easily if that's the problem...


Serebii does have them, and Veekun has a open file of all the names on his Veekun stuff website which anyone is allowed to access. So I'm guessing he got it from there.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted