Hacking Cleaning up MicroSD, but have one question.

Silent Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anyway of speeding up the load times for certain gba games when the 3in1 is in or should I just give up and flash them to the cart? Not that I mind the load the times but it would be nice and if I flash them to the cart then I won't be able to have borders.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Silent Storm said:
Is there anyway of speeding up the load times for certain gba games when the 3in1 is in or should I just give up and flash them to the cart? Not that I mind the load the times but it would be nice and if I flash them to the cart then I won't be able to have borders.

games from akaio (i'm assuming) into the 3-in-1 is an actual flash to psram. depending on the settings it will psram flash unless its over 16meg then it nor flashes, but you adjust those settings. so your not loading a game your flashing it each time. this means the full game must copy over before it can run. if you flash to nor and then run the slot 2 from the main menu you should still get the gbaframe, but i think it will only boot nor this way.

with that said, no you can't speed it up. it takes as long as it takes for the gba game to flash from 1 slow (up to 4ms msd) to the slower ram in the 3-in-1.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/e7BTm5WxMlw?si=YB0d6BWQ9YsaherL