1. NoobCycle

NoobCycle Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Game Name:
    Release Date:
    Game Info:
    This can be in paragraph form or bulleted list, as long as it contains the following information:

• Genre: RPG

• What it's about: Eleventh title of Tales series. It use 2D art style and the last Tales games series that use this kind of style. The story itself is about Kor Meteor after he discovers a woman named Kohaku Hearts and her brother Hisui near his home town. When Kohaku is attacked by a mysterious antagonist named Incarose and infected by a monster called a xerom, Kor attempts to cure her using his Soma, an ancient weapon designed to fight xerom. In the process, he ends up shattering Kohaku's Spiria, the essence of her heart and emotions, and scattering the pieces across the world. Together with Hisui, Kor sets off with Kohaku on a quest to restore her Spiria.

• Popularity in Japan: When it first came out at NDS it was pretty hype because it has more polished and fluid gameplay and battle for 2D style Tales game.

• Why I want this translation so badly: There's already a number of translation project and none of them has been completed. One of the most infamous is by Kajitani-Eizan at http://www.blade2187.com/ because they decided to scrap the project when according to some info it already on 99% completion because Tales of Heart R is being released on PS Vita. But Tales of Hearts R on PS Vita change the gameplay entirely by turning into 3D tales game with a very unpolished gameplay and I myself already played it feels like the DS version is vastly superior and has more content than the PS Vita version. So I really hope there's another person or team willing to do a translation for this awesome game.

• Why I don't think this will come out in the West: The game itself already been localized as Tales of Hearts R in PS Vita, but it drastically change the gameplay and for me the DS version is vastly superior than the ps vita version.
    Screenshots:
    3169b.jpg index.jpg tohbattlesubs.png

*One is an example of unfinished translated of the game*

Videos:
    [youtube]

My Offering:

All I can offer is an immense gratitude for the people that willing to complete this project and I'm sure there are other people that like to see this game being translated.

Last edited by NoobCycle, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Flame

Flame Me > You

can you format your post the correct way? please

PhantomGhost likes this.
  3. NoobCycle

NoobCycle Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    My apologies... I already edited the post into the correct format.

Flame likes this.
  4. The_Boulevard

The_Boulevard Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Game Name:
    • Front Mission 2089: Border of Madness
    Release Date:
    Game Info:
    • Genre: Grid Based Mecha Tactical RPG
    • What it's about: A remake of the Front Mission mobile spinoffs in the style of the first Front Mission's DS port. Border of Madness takes place in 2089 and is an immediate prequel to Front Mission 1, taking place on an island in the pacific known as Huffman Island that is controlled by supranational unions. The game follows a group of mercenaries known as the Storm Unit as they attempt to discover the truth behind an unknown mercenary unit known as the Vampires.
    • Popularity in Japan: Front Mission used to be a relatively popular series of Mecha RPGs developed and published by Square Enix. Square has since attempted to turn the series into Action Games, to very little success.
    • Why I want this translation so badly: I am a massive fan of the Front Mission series and of Mecha games in general, and would love to finally be able to play and understand the only main game in the series that's not available in English in any form. There was, at one point, a fan translation project for the entire series being carried out, but that was a long time ago and their last update was in 2013 (the url for their blog actually redirects to a malware site now). Some of the menus are actually in English already, so that helps.
    Screenshots:
    • [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Videos:
    • [youtube]
    My Offering:
    Being a massive fan of the series, I'm very knowledgeable about the terms and recurring characters, so I could help with editing the script. I don't know Japanese and I'm still a novice when it comes to hacking, but I'd be willing to discuss a commission if anyone was willing to take up the project.

MNIscariot and RedL like this.
  5. MasterBlaster13b

Newcomer

Australia
    I don't know how to delete this message

Last edited by MasterBlaster13b, Jan 19, 2020
  6. MasterBlaster13b

Newcomer

Australia
    Game Name: Gyakuten Saiban Jiten

Release Date: April 7th 2007

Game Info Genre: Educational

Game Info What is it?

Gyakuten Saiban Jiten is an encyclopedia of sorts of the first three Phoenix Wright games. It contains all the Music, Sprites, Story and Cutscenes plus unused content for the first three Phoenix Wright Games.

Popularity in Japan: Gyakuten Saiban Jiten was bundeled with the Japenese special Edition of Apollo Justice, so it didn't have it's market release.

Why I want this Translation: I am a huge fan of the Ace Attorney games and this is just a love letter to Ace Attorney fans. It contains never before seen content and all the amazing music tracks of those Games.

Why I don't think this will come out in the West: The publishers are Capcom which if you don't know have left 3 Ace Attorney games exclusive to Japan, and not much people know about this game.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Videos:

*Someone tried translating this game but it got scrapped because he didn't have the tools*

My offering:
    I don't have much experience with ROM Hacking but I am learning and as soon as I can I will help with whatever task you are working on.

Last edited by MasterBlaster13b, Jan 30, 2020
  7. Plasmaster09

Plasmaster09 Social Justice Potato

United States
    Game Name:
    • Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon! Yokai Daikessen!
    Release Date:
    Game Info:
    • Genre: Rhythm
    • What it's about: Taiko-drum-based rhythm game. This one specifically also has an RPG mode.
    • Popularity in Japan: The series is rather popular, although I don't know exactly how well-noticed this particular installment is.
    • Why I want this translation so badly: The series as a whole rarely gets translations, and especially with the RPG mode present it would be great.
    • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: ...it's a decade-old DS game in a series that rarely gets US releases.
    Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    Videos:

Last edited by Plasmaster09, Feb 20, 2020
    MeitanteiReborn likes this.
  8. The Minecrafter

The Minecrafter GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Game Name:
    • Luminous Arc 3: Eyes
    • #4543 (there appears to be no Scene thread I can find of it, as I have searched the Japanese name and release number...)
    Release Date:
    • 12/10/2009
    Game Info:
    • Genre: Tactical RPG
    • What it's about: The story focuses on the war between humans and monsters known as "Felicia" (instead of Witches, contrasting the previous two games) over the power of the (non-human) Eyes, which grant humans the gift of magic. Battles occur in a turn-based isometric 3d grid.
    • Popularity in Japan: For the previous game in the Luminous arc series: In Japan, Famitsu gave Luminous Arc 2 all four sevens for a total of 28 out of 40. The game sold 41,000 copies in Japan in its first week of release.
    • Why I want this translation so badly: I really enjoyed the luminous arc series. The game had great tactical gameplay elements, great story, and a fair bit of replayability.
    • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: The imageepoch studio has collapsed after it's CEO went missing. There is little hope of this being translated, since Stella Glow(3DS) is obviously the spiritual successor to this game
    Screenshots:
    image84.png
    image86.png
    translation11.png
    Videos:

My Offering:
    • I have already extracted all of the main story scripts for the game, in an easily editable format. I have knowledge of rom editing, so I can normally find and edit content in the rom. I am fairly willing to work with someone as best as I can to give them the resources they need. The interface elements for the game have also mostly been completed, so any translators don't need to worry about trying to edit the text on images.

PhantomGhost likes this.
  9. Rosa2709

Rosa2709 Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    duplicate request

Game Name:

tongari boushi to mahou no omise (for nds)

Release Date:

11/11/2010

Game Info:

Genre: Adventure, Life Simulation, Role-Playing,

What it's about: The game focuses on learning the mystery of magic and casting spells, whilst trying to build up relationships with fellow students Players are also able to own different magic shops including restaurants, boutiques and much more.

Popularity in Japan: Its super popular in japan because it is better than its predecessor enchanted folk and the school of wizardry!

Why I want this translation so badly: This game is amazing, out of this world and most importantly great fun! I have enchanted folk and the school of wizardry and that is my favourite ds game apart from rune factory 3, if had this translaton i would be overjoyed completely and utterly. I know a lot of fans would be grateful for a translation.

Why I don't think this will come out in the West: Unfortunately its predecessor wasn't as popular in the US and Europe and when I saw Enchanted Folk's trailer I decided I would buy the game ....but to my dismay I had to order it off Amazon as it wasn't in any of the leading game selling companys! This could happen to tongari boushi to mahou no omise or even worse it not being released in the US or Europe at all due to enchanted folk not being as popular as it was in Japan.

10. kosterix

kosterix GBAtemp Regular

Barbados
    ok where to get this?

11. kosterix

kosterix GBAtemp Regular

Barbados
    What do you want? Did you lose the original translated link?
    If so I think I have the file somewhere on hdd. But can't post it obviously.

12. The Minecrafter

The Minecrafter GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The battle graphics and menus were translated, but not the actual story itself. I have the partially translated game, but I need someone to help translate the scripts. Then, I can work on putting them back in the game.

13. kosterix

kosterix GBAtemp Regular

Barbados
    why don't you run them through google translate and fix the obvious bugs. That will get more people to start playing then add fixes afterward.
    Alternatively, not translated = no idea what is happening = not fun = nobody will play it.

14. MeitanteiReborn

Newcomer

United States
    Game Name:
    • Keroro RPG: The Knight, the Warrior, and the Legendary Pirate (or just Keroro RPG)
    • #4764 (I'm sorry, I hope this is acceptable)
    Release Date:
    Game Info:
    • Genre: A-RPG
    • What it's about: Keroro and Tamama are playing a game when suddenly a castle appears (one that is not a part of the game at all), soon after monster begin appearing in Tokyo. Keroro and Crew are then transported to another dimension where they are tasked with finding three significant pieces of weaponry in order to restore peace in their world.
    - The game was made by Namco Tales Studio, the same studio behind the "Tales of..." series so gameplay wise it has the same battle mechanics; the "Linear Motion Battle System" (it's actually listed as a Tales game at that). When traveling, the game looks just like FF1+2+3/Phantasy Star/Chrono Trigger/etc. (most early RPGs); top down view.​
    • Popularity in Japan: 1 - "Famitsu rated the game 32 out of 40" /// 2 - "Basically it's Tales of Keroro," one reviewer wrote, "They took the charm of the [anime] series and built the Tales system around it, creating a very orthodox, but still well-made game." /// Links: #1 Famitsu #2 Review /// In its prime (2004-2010/1), Keroro Gunsou itself was incredibly popular.
    • Why I want this translation so badly: This was one of my favorite series as a kid and them not localizing a single game was kinda sad; stopping at 78 english episodes was already sad enough lol. And I LOVE RPGs and knowing there's an un-localized Keroro RPG... I wish it was popular over here!
    • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: Well, I mean.... it's a little too late now lol, but seriously none of the Keroro Gunsou (Sgt. Frog here) games were brought over here. And only 78 of the 358(!) episodes were ever dubbed. Also, Namco Tales Studio has since merged with Bandai Namco Studios
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Videos:
    • All Trailers
    • Gameplay

My Offering:
    • N/A (I'm really sorry...)
    ----------
    My Japanese only goes as far as Katakana, and even then its only when "english" (gairaigo) is involved.
    - i.e. アメリカ = America / バイク = Bike​

Attached Files:

Last edited by MeitanteiReborn, Jun 2, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Translation, Official, Requests