[Clean] Official Translation Requests Topic

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Phoenix Goddess, Apr 14, 2011.

1. skarmachild

skarmachild GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2007
    I also want this ! Wasnt there a SNES version aswell>?

2. Sergekidd

Sergekidd Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    A game I'd like to see a translation for, even if it's just an equipment/item one.

Dragon Quest Characters - Torneko no Daibouken 3 Fushigi no Dungeon (Japan)

It doesn't even have to be a good translation, literally could just be a machine translation of the items and menus lol..

Edit..

I just realized that this was the NDS page.. I'm sorry, I don't see an option to delete, so admins you can delete this if needed

Last edited by Sergekidd, Jan 1, 2018
  3. rocknesskun

rocknesskun Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2015
    Brazil
    Game name:
    MapleStory DS

Release date:
    15/04/2010

Game info:
    Genre: Action Side-Scroller 2D RPG
    What it's about: Portal crises happens in Maple World so you need to fix it (yay!)
    Popularity in Japan: I don't fucking know!
    Why I want this translation so badly: The "sequence" of this game (MapleStory: The Girl of Destiny) for 3DS has already been translated.
    Why I don't think this will come out in the West: The game is for a dead console.

4. Kuroiri

Kuroiri Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2016
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 - Banjou no Geass Gekijou
    Just a random game. With Mini games. I guess.
    Released on Aug 7, 2008 in Japan. It is a collection of minigames featuring Super Deformed forms of the characters. The player moves along a board through dice rolls, landing on different spots to activate minigames. The minigames are parody-style events with multiple genres. These include helping Jeremiah grow oranges, racing against C.C. and Shirley in swimming, and a sidescrolling beat-em-up featuring Kallen in Guren-like armor.

Popularity in Japan: No Idea. Guess not popular at all.
    Why I want this translation so badly: Well. I just want something to play if i get bored XD
    Why I don't think this will come out in the West: Because. Japan is japan. The game is soon 10 years old.

Last edited by Kuroiri, Jan 19, 2018
  5. NierLuc

NierLuc Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2017
    United States
    Game Name:
    • Houkago Shounen (After-school Boy)

Release Date:

• January 31, 2008 / Konami

Game info:

• Genre: RPG, mankind's comfiest RPG ever to be exact. It is sublime, laid-back, and delightful.
    • What it's about: This game is targeted directly at gamers' sense of nostalgia. The adventure game, set in 1975, casts the player as a young elementary student one month before he moves away, doing the best he can to have as much fun and spend as much time as possible with friends before saying goodbye. It features a town to explore, with childhood haunts like parks and candy shops, as well as a school (obviously) and a shrine. Time with friends is passed playing minigames.
    • Popularity in Japan: This kind of game is quite niche. Honestly, I don't know how popular it is in Japan..
    • Why I want this translation so badly: Is your life full of hustlin' and bustlin' and it feels like a circus turd show? Tired of "big-guy" problems and want a reset? Do you wish you could go back in time and revisit that summer vacation you had as a child again? Times where you just don't care about anything and you just go through the day having fun? Unfortunately, this is my case. I believe some of our aging gamers out there are experiencing the same thing. This game would let us just stand by the moment and cherish the childhood we've always longed for.
    • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: Probably because the settings are quite Japan-centric and it has been a decade since its release.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Videos:

My offering:

• Moral support and unwavering gratitude.

Last edited by NierLuc, Feb 3, 2018
  6. NierLuc

NierLuc Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2017
    United States
    Game Name:
    • Kaiju Busters DS

Release Date:
    • December 3, 2009 / Namco Bandai

Game Info:
    • Genre: Action RPG.
    • What it's about: The theme of the game is a monster hunting action game. Various monsters that appeared in past Ultra Series were featured in this game. Newly created monsters also appeared in this game. This game mainly focused on the defense teams of the Ultra Series. They fight the monsters with a variety of weapons, some of which were originally created for this game.
    • Popularity in Japan: Not sure, but the Ultra series and some Kaiju appeared on it. That and it also spawn a sequel which might have something to do with its reception.
    • Why I want it so badly: It's probably the closest to Monster Hunter for the DS.
    • Why I don't think this will come out in the west: Almost a decade now, and the West aren't as familiar to Kaiju.

Screenshots:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Videos:

]

My offering:
    • I got nothing but gratitude. I'll forever be thankful.

7. rocknesskun

rocknesskun Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2015
    Brazil
    @NierLuc
    I think this is a DS only thread. Also, Monter Hunter Portable 3rd is already beign translated.

8. NierLuc

NierLuc Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2017
    United States

9. arsenicCatnip

arsenicCatnip Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2018
    Venezuela
    It's kind of sad these games are never going to get translated at all. Kind of a pity I wish I knew some romhacking to help or something.

10. takechiyo

takechiyo Member

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2018
    Indonesia
    ohh... i hope there's an english translation for this game, wait there's a thai translation one ? :O....

DarkDante likes this.
  11. DarkDante

DarkDante GBAtemp Fan

Jan 24, 2015
    Japan
    DarkLand
    Nope, there is no translation for this one.

12. medion_no

medion_no Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2018
    Spain
    I really, really, really want an english patch for Bleach 4th Flame Bringer from the DS. There is not much Bleach material anymore and would be a blight to understand the story and text… Hope someone with hacking skills loves Bleach or plataformers beat' em' up as much as i do.

Attached Files:

Last edited by medion_no, Jul 6, 2018
  13. kirito1215

kirito1215 GBAtemp Regular

May 15, 2016
    May I ask?
    if there will be a finished product in here, where can I find it?