Country
Hong Kong
Furtune teller?
unsure.gif

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
GENRE: Fortune-telling? So do I shake my DS like a magic 8-ball and ask a question or do I crack my DS open like a cookie and see what it says inside?

They do seem to take a lot of chances with software in Asia. We seem a lot more clinical in the west as to whether a game/software should be released, depending on whether an executive feels the game would sell or not. We tend to end up with a lot of similar games. Where as in Asia they seem to be more adventurous about releasing something which may or may not do well in the market.

Although it's more likely that I've misinterpreted the appeal of this kind of thing in Asia and the execs know this will sell well in Asia, because they've lapped it up before?

Tatsurou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Another quality piece of software by Nintendo.

It tells your fortune by putting in your name, birthday, blood type, what your palm looks like, favorite pizza topping, etc. The last one was a joke but I'm sure there is something basically like it.

kemosabe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
could anybody tell me what "uranai" means.
iirc there is a dragonball character named uranai baba, that old witch with the giant glassball

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo