Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thnx, downloaded all the files and tried to load Kid Icarus. It gives a Mii missing warning first then a fatal error after that. Happens to all the builds i downloaded from your post

Looks like you are missing the Mii data from the user folder

Downlaod and un-rar and override the user folder with the one in the zip archive.
-snip-
---------

EDIT: Are download the Mii Attached, and run it like a game and make your own.

Last edited by Quantumcat, , Reason: Removed copyright material
Reactions: JPXZ

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@valentinvanelslande

Filling dsp_dsp Services - any IPC::RequestBuilder rb = rp.MakeBuilder look bad ? as (1, 0) 2 / 0 est..
https://github.com/Jhon591/citra/commit/c2a51dc6a098f4d3d90f0fa649b265b3545b063f

PS: Anyone from citra team can edit it and use it..

Original from 3dbrew
https://3dbrew.org/wiki/DSP_Services

--------

Minor help
https://github.com/valentinvanelslande/citra/commit/5ce026adfc37a3cbe01a93e8e969c119680f05cb

DKCR Stable @
if (thread->status == THREADSTATUS_READY && delta > boost_timeout) {
const s32 priority = std::max(ready_queue.get_first()->current_priority - 0, 40u);
thread->BoostPriority(priority);

Last edited by drwhojan, , Reason: Added info.
Reactions: JPXZ

SmileGates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have problem with the new Canary build and Valentine build in Smash bros,the smash run mode suddenly run really slow and low fps..

But if you're using old Canary build or sickc build it runs just fine..

what happened here? btw how to spoiler image in this forum?

Attachments

• citra 1.png
    citra 1.png
    688.4 KB · Views: 430
  • citra 2.png
    citra 2.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 312
Last edited by SmileGates,

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Looks like you are missing the Mii data from the user folder

Downlaod and un-rar and override the user folder with the one in the zip archive.
-snip-
---------

EDIT: Are download the Mii Attached, and run it like a game and make your own.
So far so good bro i can run it and close it and run it again. Thank u very much. Im using a ps3 controller, got any tips how to set the right stick for the circle pad pro ? And the text in the touch screen area is unreadable, u got a fix for that also?

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So far so good bro i can run it and close it and run it again. Thank u very much. Im using a ps3 controller, got any tips how to set the right stick for the c stick? And the text in the touch screen area is unreadable, u got a fix for that also?

You're welcome, as for the ps3 pad sorry have not a clue but hopeful some one here can help you out on this one - anyone ?

As for text issue, Just Check "Accurate multiplication" in Graphics section, that will fix i!.

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Again thank u very much. I m afraid i said it wrong, for Kid Icarus i am looking for a way to bind the touch screen (aiming) to the right stick. Any thougths?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Again thank u very much. I m afraid i said it wrong, for Kid Icarus i am looking for a way to bind the touch screen (aiming) to the right stick. Any thougths?

EDIT:

Fixed it: I set the controls in game to ABXY and THEN in Citra switched the buttons to the right stick ^_^

Reactions: drwhojan

bruhhh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, noob here, can someone point me towards the latest build by drwhojan? A friend recommended it to play Shadows of Valentia, but I'm not sure where to download it. I've looked a bunch of places including this post but couldn't find anything except older builds from 2016/2017. Sorry for the stupid question, I'd appreciate it a lot if someone could help me out!

Last edited by bruhhh,

bruhhh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@JPXZ
Thanks! Sorry but I'm really new to this stuff and unfamiliar with that website you linked. Do I just need the build, or do I need all three of those files?

bruhhh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@JPXZ Cool, just out of curiosity what are those other two files used for? Also is there a specific place where drwhojan puts/links his most recent builds?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@valentinvanelslande

Filling dsp_dsp Services - any IPC::RequestBuilder rb = rp.MakeBuilder look bad ? as (1, 0) 2 / 0 est..
https://github.com/Jhon591/citra/commit/c2a51dc6a098f4d3d90f0fa649b265b3545b063f

PS: Anyone from citra team can edit it and use it..

Original from 3dbrew
https://3dbrew.org/wiki/DSP_Services
--------
Minor help
https://github.com/valentinvanelslande/citra/commit/5ce026adfc37a3cbe01a93e8e969c119680f05cb

DKCR Stable @
if (thread->status == THREADSTATUS_READY && delta > boost_timeout) {
const s32 priority = std::max(ready_queue.get_first()->current_priority - 0, 40u);
thread->BoostPriority(priority);

Ok ^ Seems to be more like it.

Here's a much better DSP_DSP service's with thanks to NarcolepticK
https://github.com/Jhon591/citra/commit/99f21134da923bb4d9f0ce6ce06bc8b3b1ef6d83

Last edited by drwhojan, , Reason: Added info.

nevuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a build with xbrz or some sort of screen filtering that has been made after the switch to using GPU shaders? The ones I've found are from January.

RuberCuber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
While playing Kid Icarus Uprising, after a certain period of time the game always crashes and leaves this error in the log:
[1081.630820] Kernel <Error> core/hle/kernel/handle_table.cpp:Create:28: Unable to allocate Handle, too many slots in use.
[1081.630827] Debug <Critical> core/hle/result.h:operator():397: Assertion Failed!
Tried to Unwrap empty ResultVal

I think it has something to do with unhandled textures (whatever that means, I'm not very experienced in debugging stuff), but if anyone knows how to prevent this sort of crash, it would be highly appreciated.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    5.5 KB · Views: 145

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1