Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes. But for now, it's not for merge due to some games crash.

Its is in Canary build.
-------------

And @JPXZ they is no think can be done with decrypted / re-encrypted games with a 0 key, I think they have to be 100% legit dump as is and not tapered with.

Do they work as a decrypted .cxi ?

Last edited by drwhojan, , Reason: Added info.

JPXZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Citra Hack fron Mario Tennis Open
and
Mario Golf: World Tour
fron
WWE All Stars ????????

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

DK

sumitox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hiyall
After a while I decided to re-play some games that I could not fully enjoy before because at that time citra did not support DLC.
With the current builds of citra, both officials and modded (Valentin, Sick, etc) i noticed that the performance in the game had dropped 10-20%, so I started to touch the Old build that used and accidentally discovered that a old executable that build that I use to play before is the one responsible for the almost perfect speed and performance (at least in my case). Just copy the exe of that old build on the last build of Valentin and it worked, the performance improved (example. Fire emblem fates with latest Valentin build 75% speed in the worst scenes, but with "that" old exe on the same build = % 100 speed)
I do not understand any programming, so I wanted to leave the executable in question in case you want to try it.
The only problem with this executable is that the DLC are again incompatible.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/quzcnanprzxf1zk/citra-qt.exe/file

Reactions: xmeee978

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Citra Hack fron Mario Tennis Open
and
Mario Golf: World Tour
fron
WWE All Stars ????????
DK

Sorry but Citra dose not work out as just fixing a Game for some one, If this was the Case I' sure Pokemon X/Y would have bean fix proper by now lol..

Reactions: JPXZ

Inthor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am trying to run citra but I get this error, even though I already installed MVC, could anyone help me?

kkboqs

kkboqs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 247
Last edited by Inthor,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hiyall
After a while I decided to re-play some games that I could not fully enjoy before because at that time citra did not support DLC.
With the current builds of citra, both officials and modded (Valentin, Sick, etc) i noticed that the performance in the game had dropped 10-20%, so I started to touch the Old build that used and accidentally discovered that a old executable that build that I use to play before is the one responsible for the almost perfect speed and performance (at least in my case). Just copy the exe of that old build on the last build of Valentin and it worked, the performance improved (example. Fire emblem fates with latest Valentin build 75% speed in the worst scenes, but with "that" old exe on the same build = % 100 speed)
I do not understand any programming, so I wanted to leave the executable in question in case you want to try it.
The only problem with this executable is that the DLC are again incompatible.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/quzcnanprzxf1zk/citra-qt.exe/file
Have you tried using the latest canary? As far as I know, you can install update and dlc cias on Citra. But you need to dump those cias first and then use the emulator's Install CIA option.

I am trying to run citra but I get this error, even though I already installed MVC, could anyone help me?

kkboqs

kkboqs
Have you tried install Visual C++ Redistributable? Downloading those files will give you more errors.

Inthor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Have you tried using the latest canary? As far as I know, you can install update and dlc cias on Citra. But you need to dump those cias first and then use the emulator's Install CIA option.

Have you tried install Visual C++ Redistributable? Downloading those files will give you more errors.

Yes I installed, both the 2017 version and 2015, but this error always appears, the funny thing is that an older version opens, except that these new canary and nightly do not run.

Another thing whenever I open the pokémom omega ruby appears the sooner it is giving black screen error could they help me with this?

My PC has OpenGl 3.3 support and is 64 bit.

helmet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Is there an 'ultimate' build of Citra that supports gamepads? Its faster than the nightly builds but can't detect the controller like the official ones.
Thanks

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Can someone help me with a working pack of Kid Ic. Up. and the right Citra version?

All i get is errors , boot loop. Tried out nightly, canary and whatever builds i could find.

Even downloaded a fresh ROM, same result

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone help me with a working pack of Kid Ic. Up. and the right Citra version?

All i get is errors , boot loop. Tried out nightly, canary and whatever builds i could find.

Even downloaded a fresh ROM, same result

Maybe
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/bunnei/citra/build/1.0.9156/job/0m73v432unu7aaet/artifacts
Or
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/bunnei/citra/build/1.0.9156/job/tj4iawhu1guuwdjc/artifacts

Topic about the cecd functions, and games fixes.. and how it works.
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/4005

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: JPXZ

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I installed, both the 2017 version and 2015, but this error always appears, the funny thing is that an older version opens, except that these new canary and nightly do not run.

Another thing whenever I open the pokémom omega ruby appears the sooner it is giving black screen error could they help me with this?

My PC has OpenGl 3.3 support and is 64 bit.
Be sure you have shared_font.bin on sysdata folder. If you have, probably lack of NAND files. Anyways, doesn't matter.

sumitox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sure, i know DLc and updates are working, that`s not the problem. The thing is that these Latest build (Official/unnoficials ) , a least for me, have a performace drop (ie. lets say 30% speed lees than the "old builds" ) . Then I realized that this loss / increase in performance is due only to the "executable", no matter the other files and binaries. The executable that I upload is old, but by pasting this exe in the latest build of Valentin for example, the performance in the games that I tested increases by% 20 or more, the only problem with this exe, is old does not emulate the DLC that I already have installed and working with the original files of each respective build.
Anyway, I just wanted to leave this exemplary for people who are famliarized in this area, since I do not know anything about programming, etc., maybe someone will prove it and corroborate that the performance increases with this exe, and maybe can do something to improve it

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Sure, i know DLc and updates are working, that`s not the problem. The thing is that these Latest build (Official/unnoficials ) , a least for me, have a performace drop (ie. lets say 30% speed lees than the "old builds" ) . Then I realized that this loss / increase in performance is due only to the "executable", no matter the other files and binaries. The executable that I upload is old, but by pasting this exe in the latest build of Valentin for example, the performance in the games that I tested increases by% 20 or more, the only problem with this exe, is old does not emulate the DLC that I already have installed and working with the original files of each respective build.
Anyway, I just wanted to leave this exemplary for people who are famliarized in this area, since I do not know anything about programming, etc., maybe someone will prove it and corroborate that the performance increases with this exe, and maybe can do something to improve it
Did you open it as high performance Nvidia processor(if you have Nvidia GPU)?

Also, the canary and nightly build have geometry shaders option which is nice but cause lag on certain computers.

valentinvanelslande

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@valentinvanelslande
Hey I was wondering if your releases had the DLC fix merged in. For some reason Citra Canary crashes on FE:SOV cutscenes but yours doesn't seem to.
Wtf and neither does drwhojan's, I wonder what PR makes it not crash?
My releases have #3917 and #4053 merged in

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Thnx, downloaded all the files and tried to load Kid Icarus. It gives a Mii missing warning first then a fatal error after that. Happens to all the builds i downloaded from your post

Reactions: drwhojan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.