Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Which build are you using to play Warriors? Can you link it? Thanks

click build type u like, then artifacts chose build download.
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Jhno591/citra/build/1.0.20

This one works with FEW
--------
BTW. Can you try to compile this too?
Not good for performance, but good with testing CROs and MSCs in Smash 3DS.
https://twitter.com/ShinyQuagsire/status/943701987153002496

Sorry this is not the source of source code that can be merged with citra, totally diffrent.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Good for you but 3D doesn't excited me at all. I went to Universal Studio and they had 3D glasses and all I can say is "YAWN". LOL!

I did it for a non 2 years of it Not been adding to Citra, It took quite a bit off Re-Basing to get it wright as Citra Source Code has change so much within this time.

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Luckily, I got a 3D Glasses. W00T! Anaglyph 3D again!
The last time I used was on Alpha Sapphire on September 2016.

Not sure if its my eyes ?, some how don't look the same as way back when build..

Edit: After comparing 29/11 2016 and new build, Yes they are both the same.

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Attachments

• cro2.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 115

pokehunter87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The reason your saves can't link is because they have the same console id, create two user folder in two citra builds and regenerate console id in one of them then join multiplayer and you should be able to trade now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can regenerate console id in option->sytem tab->regenerate console id (only needed to do in one of them)
thanks now i am able to link but there is another problem. whenever i am requesting trade and accepting it it says that communication failed or citra is just crashing

Rennnnn-

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, i'm very new to citra and i had installed the nightly Citra build to play Pokemon Ultra Sun, but it shows fatal error for me. I was told to try an unofficial build from this thread, but i am on Mac so i'm not sure if there are any builds that will work for me. Can someone please help me because i've been stuck with this for a while?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i'm very new to citra and i had installed the nightly Citra build to play Pokemon Ultra Sun, but it shows fatal error for me. I was told to try an unofficial build from this thread, but i am on Mac so i'm not sure if there are any builds that will work for me. Can someone please help me because i've been stuck with this for a while?
You need shared_font.bin. It's from the 3DS. No 3DS, no shared_font.bin.
Piracy is illegal though. So I won't give you shared_font.bin.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh. The input cro is Smash 3DS' CRO which I have it dumped. I would love to test it out BTW. Any download for that?

No idea, was just asked to compile it..
-----
What is braking up msvc builds ?, for canary...

maybe this branch
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/3324

Edit: after reverting it, it is this branch.

C:\projects\citra\externals\boost\boost/smart_ptr/intrusive_ptr.hpp(98): error C2664: 'void Kernel::intrusive_ptr_release(Kernel: :bject *)': cannot convert argument 1 from 'Kernel::Event *' to 'Kernel: :bject *' (compiling source file C:\projects\citra\src\core\hle\applets\swkbd.cpp) [C:\projects\citra\msvc_build\src\core\core.vcxproj]
C:\projects\citra\externals\boost\boost/smart_ptr/intrusive_ptr.hpp(98): error C2664: 'void Kernel::intrusive_ptr_release(Kernel: :bject *)': cannot convert argument 1 from 'Kernel::Event *' to 'Kernel: :bject *' (compiling source file C:\projects\citra\src\core\hw\gpu.cpp) [C:\projects\citra\msvc_build\src\core\core.vcxproj]

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: xmeee978

BayoNX19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any builds where luigi's mansion is playable? All the unoffical builds I've tried only work at about 20FPS max, and the sound is completely distorted.

BayoNX19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get a better PC.
Really? That's not helpful. My gtx 1060 and i5-6600k aren't the issue here... I haven't seen a single build that can run luigi's manion at playable speeds, no matter the pc. That's why I'm asking if anyone knows of a build that can run it.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Really? That's not helpful. My gtx 1060 and i5-6600k aren't the issue here... I haven't seen a single build that can run luigi's manion at playable speeds, no matter the pc. That's why I'm asking if anyone knows of a build that can run it.
Luigi's Mansion won't get 30FPS anytime.
Even a good PC can't run that game smoothly.

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I tried with all new builds from here game Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy Big Bang, and everything runs good, but after the first game with I press x button to open menu, menu is not shown and my characters are frozen, but game still runs with all the sound good, and picture, and even NPC are moving. Do anyone know what the problem can be?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM