Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Marcus_ms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
can someone explain me again why pokemon x/y doesnt work ? and dont tell me its cro problem because ive tested a pokemon y custom rom with latest cro patch and still doesnt work :(
The anwer to your question is clear no one know why it dont work thats why it dont work.

Marcus_ms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
you think so, because last time i remember it had to do with the audio branch. but im not so sure.
Many thought including me that it have something related with the audio branch but after that many theory came but now i think the problem is something else not related with audio.

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Many thought including me that it have something related with the audio branch but after that many theory came but now i think the problem is something else not related with audio.

well, i know its not the cro problem, so something must be missing. i think its because the audio branch because when we receive an item or heal pokemon, the sound should be playing. its like event flag in pokrmon mechanic.

lantern48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to barge in. But can you check your sysdata from the Dirty build? If there's shared_font.bin, then that explains the booting.
Yes, it's there.
As I've been advised, I copied and moved it to the BE builds.

Only reason I'm still hanging on to the Dirty build is because the controller support.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, it's there.

Only reason I'm still hanging on to the Dirty build is because the controller support.
Yeah. Same here. Since the bots removed Cheats, I rather use the unofficial build. RIP Pokemon HD. But screw it and I still love the outlines. :D

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
On the 201 page man link video about pokemon lines. And there he do comprasion fps boost at certain ghz of cpu. Im just interesting. I have i7 3770 at 3.6 ghz and i can overclock it at 4.1 ghz. So question is: will i got fps boot?. I try it before but fps still same.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, it's there.

the controller support is gonna need a re-fix down to this issue
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/commit/51dd13b8a00f833b5bde88569d5a814c35d13a21

Also core cleanup.
also configure_input.cpp and .h
took a bit of a change by 60%

So it can be added to the newer builds

but I'm no pro in these matters.

Last edited by drwhojan,

ts61fa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
On the 201 page man link video about pokemon lines. And there he do comprasion fps boost at certain ghz of cpu. Im just interesting. I have i7 3770 at 3.6 ghz and i can overclock it at 4.1 ghz. So question is: will i got fps boot?. I try it before but fps still same.
Yea as you could see i his video overclocking cpu helps with fps boost a lot. But only overclock if your pc can handle the heat (if you have a decent cpu cooler).

John1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Yea as you could see i his video overclocking cpu helps with fps boost a lot. But only overclock if your pc can handle the heat (if you have a decent cpu cooler).

Don't overclock, if you want to play for long time.
Its good for testing.
my friend test at 5.0ghz.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
like @JayFoxRox said, that thing has been coded to cause the shutdown. so it will shut down. it is in the code. the code is s shutdown code. it will shut down 25% of the time. it is not really a speed booster, but it is a prank, for those who dont check what they merge. it is completely harmless anyway. you may just loose any working data.

Yep
Randomly found this

silent_control

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
^
This one:

It's a quick fix for the shut down honeypot with a brief explanation. Basically, you do some binary hacking by replacing the first two bytes from the format string "%s\\sh%s%s" with "a\0", so your string "C:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\shutdown /r /f /t 0" becomes "a\0\\shutdown /r /f /t 0". But \0 marks the end of the string, so system("a") gets executed instead of the system(...shutdown...), so nothing will happen and Citra will continue its execution (it might log something like "a is not recognized as an internal or external command...", but it doesn't influence the game).

I've found it only in 6-12. It might be the last unofficial build containing JayFoxRox's honeypot :).

Last edited by silent_control,
Reactions: drwhojan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good afternoon
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good afternoon