Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

joshuaroilox123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what is the fastest build?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

chinese build 12-1 or the other builds?who is the fastest?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
@Rayi19 Here's your Monster Hunter 4!
H6dFEZb.png

It is indeed a monster!

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wwylele's fury
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4885114492
Gdmk you give me out, fight
Look landlordReply

Yes @gdmk today I'll have to fuck you.
Let me say first before speaking, although I am citra a development team, but only later on behalf of individuals

you the thief to steal someone else's code each publish their own counterfeit citra shamelessly @ me, to shame ah? . Oh, and then I am in the following reply to let you release the source code, you would ignore me, I am in your eyes is actually a puppet call everywhere, right? TM really nausea. I wonder if you have not taken this frog had Baidu Post Bar, a small broken place, to look elsewhere. Now the whole world of the citra community are you made a foul, everyone to grab your knockoff, the official version is ignored, encountered BUG because you can not effectively report the source code, you get a mess of things Leading to crashes crash, we have to give you the official team clean-up, interesting? Do you know why the recent development speed and tortoise the same? Because your version of the cottage in the popular around, our team had to busy dealing with all kinds of garbage out of you, have to force and others explained that this feature is not what you write, we are a word out of a word , You are to be taken away.Finally, we were made worthless, you have to force back the pot , there is no lower limit a man you ah? And you know that TM has begun to waste your citra with the development of partial? Now no one is concerned about the stability of the simulator, only know the pursuit of speed, the future citra will only become like a fantasy run, but even the road will not go to the disabled, no future. Or actually your sinister heart, deliberately want to destroy the future of citra? Then I am sorry, I have to greet your ancestors eight generations, and then please you drive, tight, roll, eggs.

Last edited by drwhojan,

AdamHY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just features not speed, hookshot in zelda albw working the new JIT may have fixed other unknown game issues to me, jayfoxrox back ground colour changing in graphics, new texture mode filtering .
Citra-GCCKU-BleedingEdge-02.12.2016
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/mEdSZh6f/file.html

(Note) Copy over your User folder.

Pkz3EUW.jpg

this came with pros and cons for me.
pros: Random crash no longer happens for me in games

Cons: Framelimit no longer prevents epic slowdown on pokemon sun and moon.

i think that's about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong