Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Zerael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello guys, I'm using latest unofficial build, Pokemon Moon runs fine, except one thing. After any cutscene fps heavely droping down.
Someone know solution for this problem? Others games runs fine. This porblem occurs only with Pokemon Moon.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
JayFoxRox Background Colour changer
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/compare/master...JayFoxRox:bg-select

6Na6XW0.jpg

thieftheodore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@drwhojan I've only just noticed that your build can play decrypted game and there's no other build (bleeding edge, daampih, gdmk, etc) that able to do that, what did you do?

Last edited by thieftheodore,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@drwhojan I've only just noticed that your build can play decrypted game and there's no other build (bleeding edge, daampih, gdmk, etc) that able to do that, what did you do?

They should all play decrypted games anyway, only encrypted it should not.
what files extention was it, .3ds / .cci est are other ?
maybe screen shot, are name of game

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by drwhojan,

Yandere-chan

The One and Only
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No changes to speed though, but done! , in 1.ReadMe Source is how to compile in mingw
Also updated Frame limit to latest for 30fps/60fps games - https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2223 , JayFoxRox Background Colour changer, Removed broken frame skips.

Citra-GCCKU-29.11.2016
http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/ufyN2vvA/file.html

(Note) You will need to replace your own "User" folder
Thanks. And speed is not a problem here, I get 60fps in all the games I have downloaded like mario 3d, mario racing, yoshi's world, zelda, ect.

Reactions: drwhojan

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Yeah. I don't know if MerryMage is online or not. I mean, the audio has been the same fro 5 months or so.
Merrymage wrote the JIT in case you were wondering why she hasn't been working on audio lately.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@wwylele

get this one added to the main citra for mingw building, I did two build one crashed when loading a game, and worked after adding this and a rebuild in mingw
https://github.com/emmauss/citra/pull/306
Already in there. In fact I told them about it... the proper thing would be to update microprofile and fix the actual issues instead of removing it.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Merrymage wrote the JIT in case you were wondering why she hasn't been working on audio lately.
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
Already in there. In fact I told them about it... the proper thing would be to update microprofile and fix the actual issues instead of removing it.

Grate stuff :) , Yep the correct way would be better, I'm all for anyone doing it wright!
Let us know if it gets done at later date..!

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No changes to speed though, but done! , in 1.ReadMe Source is how to compile in mingw
Also updated Frame limit to latest for 30fps/60fps games - https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2223 , JayFoxRox Background Colour changer, Removed broken frame skips.

Citra-GCCKU-29.11.2016
http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/ufyN2vvA/file.html

(Note) You will need to replace your own "User" folder

It actually does improve speed for me since the new frame limiter works a lot better then the old one or vsync did had some nasty frame drops because of it in some games which are fixed now.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It actually does improve speed for me since the new frame limiter works a lot better then the old one or vsync did had some nasty frame drops because of it in some games which are fixed now.

Glad to here it worked for you :) , my hardware is not all the best, but maybe vsync be removed 2 ?

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Glad to here it worked for you :) , my hardware is not all the best, but maybe vsync be removed 2 ?

I don't really notice any tearing with just the frame limiter enabled so all the vsync does is lower my fps in some situations a bit but dunno maybe it's just my machine.

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No wonder. 1.70GhZ.
That's low. Also, do you have GPU like Nvidia or AMD?
Funny cause, I have an intel 4010U @1.70 GHz, integrated graphics and I get 18-28 fps in moon. It's still not smooth enough for actual game play, but... I'll just wait till the actual emulator works, then for the optimization to comes.

thieftheodore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
They should all play decrypted games anyway, only encrypted it should not.
what files extention was it, .3ds / .cci est are other ?
maybe screen shot, are name of game
I meant to type encrypted games, I have rune factory 4 rom that hasn't decrypted yet. And it's playable only with your build. Looks like i was half asleep when typing that lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp