• Evo.PNG
    Evo.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 325

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There should be an auto mod script here which bans everyone using the word Pokemon it's getting really annoying and it was the reason we got the citra sub reddit closed as well

Dasm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone actually getting good framerates in Sun/Moon? I have a decent CPU, I5-6600k... But playing feels like trying to run underwater with weights strapped to me.

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is anyone actually getting good framerates in Sun/Moon? I have a decent CPU, I5-6600k... But playing feels like trying to run underwater with weights strapped to me.

No and it's not possible yet come back in a few years when the emulator is in a more advanced state, honestly citra is not here to get you kids your newest pokemon fix for free don't be a cheapass if you want to play it now buy a 3ds and the damn game.

Last edited by tet666,

Dasm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No and it's not possible yet come back in a few years when the emulator is in a more advanced state, honestly citra is not here to get you kids your newest pokemon fix for free don't be a cheapass if you want to play it now buy a 3ds and the damn game.

There's no need to be rude, it was a simple question. The same thing could have been said about WiiU emulation just a year ago, and look how far it has come. I'm just interested in the emulation aspect of it and am fascinated by the progress the emulator is making. And I'm hardly a cheapass- if you didn't note, the CPU in my computer isn't cheap- Just the cost of the CPU in my computer would cover a 3DS and a couple games.

Reactions: Victorles

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There's no need to be rude, it was a simple question. The same thing could have been said about WiiU emulation just a year ago, and look how far it has come. I'm just interested in the emulation aspect of it and am fascinated by the progress the emulator is making. And I'm hardly a cheapass- if you didn't note, the CPU in my computer isn't cheap- Just the cost of the CPU in my computer would cover a 3DS and a couple games.

I'm just annoyed that every second post/thread is about pokemon or how to get the roms, so sorry if it sounded rude, as i said it was that bad in the citra sub reddit they had to close it after a while so i fear it could happen here as well if it get's out of hand.

Dasm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just annoyed that every second post/thread is about pokemon or how to get the roms, so sorry if it sounded rude, as i said it was that bad in the citra sub reddit they had to close it after a while so i fear it could happen here as well if it get's out of hand.

Except I'm not asking how to obtain anything, I know better. I make full use of google and search functions.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally dumped my game. IT TOOK ME 6 HOURS TO DUMP + IT COST ME SOME CASH JUST TO BUY A 16GB SD CARD!
God. But at least I replaced it with the pirated game. Still has the same save folder.
Anyways, my Pokemon Moon playthrough will end when I leave Melemele Island. The rest will be on hold until Citra Emulator has optimization or I have to wait for 2 months till my warranty has expired(I'm going to upgrade the RAM).

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally dumped my game. IT TOOK ME 6 HOURS TO DUMP + IT COST ME SOME CASH JUST TO BUY A 16GB SD CARD!
God. But at least I replaced it with the pirated game. Still has the same save folder.
Anyways, my Pokemon Moon playthrough will end when I leave Melemele Island. The rest will be on hold until Citra Emulator has optimization or I have to wait for 2 months till my warranty has expired(I'm going to upgrade the RAM).

Well lest you can play it w original cart safely online now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...