Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
how to move from black screen when you win the Kukui teacher?

For skipping the blackscreen error,you must bring not more than 3 monsters when you challenge him.

This blackscreen will be fix in future by citra dev,now only this steps able to solve that error

Last edited by X Virus,

KeshavTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
We really need really need a save button implemented soon. Pokemon sun's cutscenes are soo long and there is so much talking, it slows down after sometime and you have to wait and see them talking slowly so that you can save and restart. :(

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CitraAVX-13.11.2016
http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/rsMcrKxq/file.html

(Note) Replace your "user" folder, also note this is Not Mingw build, so will maybe not be as fast but accurate.

Added to the build see - https://github.com/Jhno591/citra/commit/b3fbe77d00cdb23f004f11077ed18b25f097dc54

Has frame layouts and gamepad support #1995
MkJSofd.png

Reactions: SantoshShlok

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so whats the best build for pokemon sun moon? bleeding edge? i cant seem do add cheats, i click save and they disappear i wanna get rid of the outlines

tadho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
so whats the best build for pokemon sun moon? bleeding edge? i cant seem do add cheats, i click save and they disappear i wanna get rid of the outlines

Best? what is best for you? speed? consistency? GDMK 15/9 build is the fastest. as for reliability just use latest official bleeding edge

Create `cheats` folder in the same path as nand, sdmc, sysdata. Just like that and the cheat will work
must be named `cheats` exactly. don't alter anything (lower case, with 's')

Last edited by tadho,
Reactions: ShadyGame

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that even possible at this point ?
It is 100% possible, but not recommended. The Citra team is trying to start by getting ACCURATE emulation first. Once that is done, then, and only then can extra features be rolled out, as optimization of the emulator is completed.

If they were to release a build that had this "fastfoward" feature, all of the emulation would be inaccurate, and would easily lead to crashes and game breaking bugs. It's really a lose-lose.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just a headsup.. Malwarebytes is quite a horrible antivirus. It works for getting rid of malware, but that's about it after that.

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drwhojan did you see that I posted mingw build instructions in the citra wiki? Give it a shot at some point and see how well it works. (It's not as simple as other walkthroughs since I'm bad at writing things like that)

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
kek. Must be pop-up app.
oh man
hi guys I am getting a problem that whenever I enable V-sync the game lags
Disable V-sync. V-sync is not a Framerate Limit Indicator. If you enable V-sync, expect FPS drop.
Well. None. Even if you have a beefy PC, Pokemon Sun and Moon will have 30-50FPS in the overworld(Tested with College's Computer which is Nvidia and a Rented Computer which is AMD).

Anyways, I still have work to do and by on the 18th, I will post 5 playthroughs of Pokemon Moon on Citra Emulator here. Oh boi. Get ready for the hate cause I sped the video up.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,
Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Drwhojan did you see that I posted mingw build instructions in the citra wiki? Give it a shot at some point and see how well it works. (It's not as simple as other walkthroughs since I'm bad at writing things like that)

I did try to "Trump" it all the way I could lol's, Very nice and thank for posting it useful so far, Its ok about your writing I'm not good at it myself but try to get what one means without knocking it, like many do, very hard when I had learning difficulties at school way back when.

Ok, downloading done fine using MSYS2 and command
"pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-qt5 mingw-w64-x86_64-SDL2 mingw-w64-x86_64-cmake git"
Also worked https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/wiki/Building-For-Linux
"pacman -S base-devel"
@"pacman -S cmake"

Rest are dead, Comes to over a whopper 6GB

Then I need to reset my folder in MSYS2 to "cd g:citra"
"mkdir build && cd build
cmake -G "MSYS Makefiles" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..2
Not much go
A9lwywV.jpg

Ok so build folder, and try
mkdir build && cd build
cmake ..
make

Works but missing some files/folder like boost / that I have
3IOMWuA.jpg

So may have too add in what the chinese guy mention into the source files any thoughts ?

Link to topic Mingw use your browser translate - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4852438391

@Jhon591 In /usr/share/cmake-3.6.2/Modules, replace FindBoost.cmake with FindBoost.cmake.orig; Open CMakeLists.txt, add two lines "set(OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY [path to libopengl32.a])" and "set(OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR [path of the directory where GL headers are contained(ending with /include)])"

Last edited by drwhojan,

KeshavTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Is the 15/9 build faster than the 24/9 build?
I was wondering whether Internet support will be added to Citra. It was added in many other emulators so I think it's possible to add it to Citra too.

WolfyxMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Is the 15/9 build faster than the 24/9 build?
I was wondering whether Internet support will be added to Citra. It was added in many other emulators so I think it's possible to add it to Citra too.

The 15/9 is faster than the 24/9 for pokemon sun and moon but for omega ruby and alpha sapphire i play with 24/9 because they get the same fps and its more stable.

Akirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo