Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Offtopic? Yes. You can completely avoid it? No. You can't bend reality off the fact that new pokemon games always increase the interest in emulators, also, how can you assume that everybody interested in the Citra development is already working on it? I'd really want your crystal ball. You don't need the actual skills to be interested about it, you can even learn the skills driven by the interest.

I get your point, and we need some moderation about it, but you can't run from the fact that people want to know about how the current citra versions run the most popular handheld game series. By the way, the OP says this is a discussion topic, not strict about development of the versions.
People that are interested in the development but have no skills are not useful at all, so those guys are just like "nothing" in my book until they can learn something to work on the project (as far as I know, everyone involved in Citra has some kind of past experience/knowledge in development of some kind, even if it's no 100% related to this project), that's why I've said that everyone interested are already working on it (because the ones not working on it will mostly like NEVER do anything to change this at all). Being interested don't make you useful, you get my point here.

About the Pokéspam: moderation IS NEEDED. This thread is dirty about every way you look at it (illegal files/illegal builds...) and almost nothing useful came from it being created (to be honest this thread was only created so we have a better thread here https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-new-3ds-emulator.365154/, while keeping the bullsh*t here instead). Wanna know how well a game run ? Youtube has like TONS of videos (in my channel 70% of the videos are Citra tests and updates), and even if you just make one search in Google you can find some compatibility lists with almost every game tested so far. There is no reason to post 10 times "This game now runs on Citra" or "Why this game don't work ?" while you have the official Discuss to use for support https://discuss.citra-emu.org/. Also, no one here knows how to use the search tool ? This is another reason why the same questions and posts are made every day (like "where can I find the last build ?"/"Why this game crash the emulator ?"). I keep my opinion on this: create other thread for Pokémon discussion to make this thread a little better (content wise)

iNexT

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone know how to solve the problem when you win Professor Kukui in the league in SM as the black strip game screen?

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean convert texture fix it to a GW cheat ?, someone was trying at the baidu

Cheats use you bowser translation - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4854813782 , ps this page has no think to do with citra build.

then
GW Cheat
Code:
00297844 E320F000
D2000000 00000000

Citra GW, 0004000000175E00 "Line Removel"
Code:
+[Line Removel]
00297848 E320F000
D2000000 00000000

+[Second Option, Black line removal]
1041B748 0000F000
1041B74A 0000E320
D2000000 00000000
----
separate options to add manual
Code:
+[High Speed walking]
D3000000 00000000
1039AF74 00000000
1039AF76 0000XXXX

XXXX = 3F00; half speed
XXXX = 3F80; 1 speed
XXXX = 3FC0; 1.5 speed
XXXX = 4000; 2-speed
XXXX = 4020; 2.5 speed

+[Information Display fastest]
D3000000 00000000
103BF26C 00005003
103BF26E 0000E3A0
103BE9C8 00004003
103BE9CA 0000E3A0

+[NPC conversation was repeated after the war]
D3000000 00000000
0049D200 E5911004
0049D204 E5900044
0049D200 E3A00000
0049D204 E12FFF1E
D0000000 00000000

Reactions: NiagA

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Boss,last time they allow us to talk about certain game in official thread ,then we move to unofficial chinese thread,now again they not allow to talk or mention certain game ,then we need to create another .....How many threads do you expect to see for certain game on citra?We need to create 1 thread for every single game on citra?......Last time i saw someone posting pokemon topic in official citra thread ,then i ask him to talk at his thread instead,and then suddenly some dude change his mind and mention since official citra can run pokemon ,why can't we talked about it........If you think this thread had too many post for the same game in which you don't like the game at all,why don't you go to official citra thread,there will be no one will talk or focus on 1 game,actually you are the one who come to a wrong thread,not the other........

I don't understand why people will ask other to stop a topic for certain game........This is an open thread,everyone are allow to talk but of course there are limitation,the moderator will determine which posts to remove,request other to shut up is rude,these rude's posting must be removed,for example,a mario's fan ask pokemon fans stop a topic ,then how about a pokemon fans request the mario's fans stop talking about mario?Or maybe the pokemon fans ask the mario's fans to make a new thread for only MARIO games....Don't make useless suggestion if your idea not helping the others.And then those pokemon fans are actually talked about "HOW POKEMON Games running on citra",not pokeman games story line,they mention all these FPS,CRASHING,WHICH BUILD to choose from,all these are related to citra ,not only the game

Posting/Requesting for the other to stop mention something is an action which is totally offtopic as well,why don't we removed those posting as well?

Last edited by X Virus,
Reactions: NiagA

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Boss,last time they allow us to talk about certain game in official thread ,then we move to unofficial chinese thread,now again they not allow to talk or mention certain game ,then we need to create another .....How many threads do you expect to see for certain game on citra?We need to create 1 thread for every single game on citra?
No. It's okay to have Citra-related. But don't go TOO OFF-TOPIC like posing alot of leaked screenshots of Sun and Moon. Even though I posted 2 pictures of Pokemon Moon. But I didn't post any screenshots nor videos of it. The videos will be published on November 18th for safety purposes. I don't want to get Nintendo'd if I post my playthrough. Title Screen is Spoiler-free.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
No. It's okay to have Citra-related. But don't go TOO OFF-TOPIC like posing alot of leaked screenshots of Sun and Moon. Even though I posted 2 pictures of Pokemon Moon. But I didn't post any screenshots nor videos of it. The videos will be published on November 18th for safety purposes. I don't want to get Nintendo'd if I post my playthrough. Title Screen is Spoiler-free.

Yes i know,but in their mind ,they consider "too many posting for certain games is consider as offtopic" and i don't understand why i posting a bug/error for certain game and then somebody give me warning or something like that........Since what time it was illegal/not allowed to mention a bug for certain game on citra?

AdamHY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone, why so serious?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What you're asking is nothing useful, using the Direct3D API in Citra would not speed up things as you think and would be lot's of time to work on fixing previous code just to be compatible with it. "who don't really care or have different interests. Why was i born a total noob" <--- When the interest is from someone who don't know what they're talking about, I'm pretty sure is valid to ignore as this would no benefit anyone
Your 'pleasant' tone aside, while i don't know how direct3d affects Citra, i was just pointing out that other emulators worked faster with it on my system. I only asked because i was curious and my question's been already answered and i'm satisfied with it. your reply didn't deter or help my understanding of it.

Last edited by AdamHY,

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Everyone, why so serious?

Your 'pleasant' tone aside, while i don't know how direct3d affects Citra, i was just pointing out that other emulators worked faster with it on my system. I only asked because i was curious and my question's been already answered and i'm satisfied with it. your reply didn't deter or help my understanding of it.
"using the Direct3D API in Citra would not speed up things as you think and would be lot's of time to work on fixing previous code just to be compatible with it" just this says what you "need" to know why you will not see this API in Citra anytime soon. What you should know: Google about API's and how games/emulators use them, this will give you some basic knowledge and also kills lot's of future questions you may have. Note that I didn't have the intention to be rude (nothing personal), I guess this thread it's just taking the better of me with so much sh*t posted all the time. Sorry if you were offended in any way by my answer

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I am not sure it had been mentioned by other or not , if you experienced CITRA's FPS deteriorating when running certain game,try use chinese build older than 24-9 build,i tested 15-9 build and it work without FPS dropping

tadho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I just transfered moon save file to sun. The time get inverted, day becomes night vice versa. How to fix it?
and about the build, I'm currently using 15/9. And it runs quite fast, is there any build that runs pokemon SM faster than 15/9?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I just transfered moon save file to sun. The time get inverted, day becomes night vice versa. How to fix it?
and about the build, I'm currently using 15/9. And it runs quite fast, is there any build that runs pokemon SM faster than 15/9?
Well duh. Pokemon Sun and Moon have 12 hour gap. Sun is always, but somehow, day, and Moon is the opposite.

Also, 15-9 is actually outdated though. But there's no other builds that can make the game 60FPS in the overworld unless you have beefy PC.

tadho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well duh. Pokemon Sun and Moon have 12 hour gap. Sun is always, but somehow, day, and Moon is the opposite.
I don't think so. I played pokemon moon at 1 am my local time, and it's day in the game. But when it's day in real time, it's night in pokemon moon.

And now after I transfered my moon safe file to sun, the in-game time just follow moon's behaviour. So there's no time gap like you said

Last edited by tadho,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think so. I played pokemon moon at 1 am my local time, and it's day in the game. But when it's day in real time, it's night in pokemon moon.
The game has 12 hour gap which means that Pokemon Moon will be day if it's night and Pokemon Sun will be night if it's night. Watch the trailer again...

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

tadho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The game has 12 hour gap which means that Pokemon Moon will be day if it's night and Pokemon Sun will be night if it's night. Watch the trailer again...

you don't get my point right? I know about 12 hour time gap. But that gap just messed up. My pokemon sun time follows moon time. So there's no gap after I transfer my moon save file to sun. And now I'm looking for the way to fix it.. jeez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Judge Wario :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: