Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New build updated as of 28de7f5 with systime re-added and mii-selector and gamelist-icon.

I would prefer if people refrain asking about Pokemon. It's not gonna run better. It's still the same. Before you complain about your game not working, try it on the latest nightly build. If it occurs on nightly then report the issue on Github with a log from the nightly. If it doesn't, then it's probably a regression from all the merging.
Can you link me to what source you compile for your builds? or list all the merges you done? I like to tweak something with citra(already did it with the base version as a test) and see its effects in Pokemon.

Kortest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can you link me to what source you compile for your builds? or list all the merges you done? I like to tweak something with citra(already did it with the base version as a test) and see its effects in Pokemon.
There is literally a textfile included which lists all branches he merged...

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
BErwVIQ.jpg
Spread the word to everyone!
This is an amazing new rom hack!

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you trying to rollback?
trying to make this build

Code:
master-28de7f5
audio-core
pipe3 commit
gs-new-refactor
fix-batching
cro
systime
mii-selector
gamelist-icon

i forked the master branch, then thats it, no idead on how to rollback i tried merging the other brahcnes to it but they say can't merge so i guess i need to roll back.

Last edited by KazoWAR,

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
As long as the branches are kept up to date, the chances of getting merge conflicts is low. If you want to "rollback" you can try git revert but I've never reverted back multiple commits at once. Generally it's not recommended to rewrite (change) history with commits, maybe for one or two but not multiple.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as the branches are kept up to date, the chances of getting merge conflicts is low. If you want to "rollback" you can try git revert but I've never reverted back multiple commits at once. Generally it's not recommended to rewrite (change) history with commits, maybe for one or two but not multiple.
would you mind helping me get everything merged in properly? like i said earlier i have no idea what i was doing and apparently tried to merge my fork into the audio-core.

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
would you mind helping me get everything merged in properly? like i said earlier i have no idea what i was doing and apparently tried to merge my fork into the audio-core.
You want to merge branches with the latest master? Is that what you want to do?

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it is the newest audio core that just got updated today, that one will be incompatible and gives errors from the recently merged dsp pr.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want to merge branches with the latest master? Is that what you want to do?
I just want to beable to build citra from source that has what it needs to go ingame in pokemon so i can test some texture filtering tweaks in pokemon that I already did to the master branch.

bassicly the pokemon and trainer models in the game use a nearest filter, but I wanted to see what they look like at a high resolution with a linear filter.

Last edited by KazoWAR,

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I just want to beable to build citra from source that has what it needs to go ingame in pokemon so i can test some texture filtering tweaks in pokemon what I already did to the master branch.
What is it in the source code are you modifying for texture filtering? I still have the source code to that build. If you want I it, PM me cause it's a long list of branches to merge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night