OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Bought a copy of GTA: San Andreas today and they didn't ID me.
yaynds.gif

*heads off to play some delicious GTA*

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've never gotten ID'd. When I bought my 360, the guy was all excited for me and everything, he was like 'Thats so awesome, man I'm so jealous of you' and stuff like that. So then I also bought GTA Vice City and III with it, and when it rung up, it asked him to ID me, and when he saw that he was like 'You're 17, right?' and I was like 'Uh yeah lol' and some mom behind me was like 'Ummm, he is NOT 17!' and the guy was like 'Is this your mom?' and I was like 'No...' and then he was like 'Okay, your total is...' hahaha

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
I've never gotten ID'd. When I bought my 360, the guy was all excited for me and everything, he was like 'Thats so awesome, man I'm so jealous of you' and stuff like that. So then I also bought GTA Vice City and III with it, and when it rung up, it asked him to ID me, and when he saw that he was like 'You're 17, right?' and I was like 'Uh yeah lol' and some mom behind me was like 'Ummm, he is NOT 17!' and the guy was like 'Is this your mom?' and I was like 'No...' and then he was like 'Okay, your total is...' hahaha
haha thats awesome. Told that bitch whats up. Ive gotten ID'd before but I was already over 17. When I did buy M games when I was underaged they never asked me. The most they asked me was "what grade are you in?"

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dinofan01 said:
science said:
haha thats awesome. Told that bitch whats up. Ive gotten ID'd before but I was already over 17. When I did buy M games when I was underaged they never asked me. The most they asked me was "what grade are you in?"

lol thats awesome. When I bought my 360, I was 15 in case anyone wanted to know

Lelouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:

LOL.. the mom behind you was jealous and got shot down

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i still get id’d for beer and i buy pretentious elite stouts not that saturday morning special spring break crap. you would think the guy at the stout import section would be all happy and excited that we have something in common and not id me.

-another world

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only time I ever got carded was when I bought Diablo 2: LOD and that was when I was like 13 or 14? I dunno so I had to go out and tell the person who brought me to buy it for me.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sir-Fritz said:
I've never gotten id for games but i have for music once, i had to get my mum to come in and say i was 15 (who actually caries their id... not me)
I carry my license yo, which is an ID in America...if ya didn't know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.