C2-12828-1 error with a few games

sumblinker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi! I have a problem with a few homebrew applications like Vice City, GTA III, Return to Castle Wolfeinstein... The error code what I’ve got is C2-12828-1. I tried EVERYTHING: download other releases, fix it it with MaiDumpTool etc. but nothing.) Funny because other homebrew games and apps are works perfectly fine (Like San Andreas, Bully, Max Payne, Dead Space...) So I think it's not my micro sd card. I'm on Henkaku 3.60.

The last thing I didn't tried is rebuild the database. It's risky and I don't want to screw up everything for these few games. Or should I do it? Do you have any other tips?

My cfg file:

Attachments

• config.txt
    632 bytes · Views: 112
Last edited by sumblinker,
Reactions: SuperDan

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
for all this ports, you dont need MaiDumpTool !

Tested yeasterday Quake III and it was working, but not tested max payne and RTCW so far with new kubridge version.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
understand, will check out the next days max payne android port. maybe its problem from kubridge ? are tomb raider android and dead space android working for you ? for GTA I can not help, I have the data files, but I was never play any of this games so my knowledge is zero for them. but for android ports you have to stay low on any plugin, only use fd-fix and kubridge for tai and delete all others.

anyway we can open a topic for 'kubridge plugin compatible and reporting proplems'. so we have a overall topic for crc errors. but I am working currently on the new Blood port and Blake Stone final test.

@ sumblinker : you also have the correct libshacccg.suprx ?

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
understand, will check out the next days max payne android port. maybe its problem from kubridge ? are tomb raider android and dead space android working for you ? for GTA I can not help, I have the data files, but I was never play any of this games so my knowledge is zero for them. but for android ports you have to stay low on any plugin, only use fd-fix and kubridge for tai and delete all others.

anyway we can open a topic for 'kubridge plugin compatible and reporting proplems'. so we have a overall topic for crc errors. but I am working currently on the new Blood port and Blake Stone final test.

@ sumblinker : you also have the correct libshacccg.suprx ?
Everything but Max Payne is fine.. Very strange I reinstalled it but still the same deal

Reactions: peter8

sumblinker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
for all this ports, you dont need MaiDumpTool !

Tested yeasterday Quake III and it was working, but not tested max payne and RTCW so far with new kubridge version.
I tried MailDumTool too, still nothing. TR and Ded Space are works for me. I should try manually delete the other plugins... Even from autoplagin 2 or just suprx files from the plugin folder? The other topic is a good idea.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please dont use MailDumTool for any of this ports and it make no sense. And dont use autoplugin 2, the nfo or readme file from mostly all coders say not to use it because it make trouble. Its mostly very easy, use only kubridge and fd-fix plugin and you need libshacccg.suprx over PIB on enso 3.60 or 65, with this ''3'' plugins you can start all homebrews and its what the readme mostly say. There is also a warning from the coders to stay low as possible for any plugin. When using any other plugin or tools, this is your own risk. In fact when use autoplugin 2, its not a problem of kubridge or fd-fix himself.
In the end autoplugin 2 is useless and all the other tools to. I had read it so often on the internet this problem.

Had you compile your data folder your self, or had you download a full data folder pack on p2p youtube mediafire network ? I compile myself and I also check out the p2p files. Mostly the p2p compiled builds are trash and has tons of files that should not even in there. Some works and other not.
PC ports are easy to compile yourself, for Android I can understand when it gets difficulty and a p2p is good in hand.

https://github.com/bythos14/kubridge/releases/
https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/FdFix/releases/

*KERNEL
ur0:tai/kubridge.skprx
ur0:tai/fd_fix.skprx

from Dead Space nfo (and for all other games to !) :

Install or update kubridge and FdFix by copying kubridge.skprx and fd_fix.skprx to your taiHEN plugins folder (usually ur0:tai) and adding two entries to your config.txt under *KERNEL:

NFO - RTCW vitaRTCW v.0.5

Requirements:
- libshacccg.suprx
- Game Data Files: PC Steam

https://www.psx-place.com/threads/r...astle-wolfenstein-port-for-psvita-pstv.34575/

How to install:
- Install libshacccg.suprx (https://samilops2.gitbook.io/vita-troubleshooting-guide/shader-compiler/extract-libshacccg.suprx)
- Install the vpk and data files (if manually installing data files, extract the zip folder in ux0:data)
- Move pak0.pk3, sp_pak1.pk3 and sp_pak2.pk3 and all the mp_*.pk3 files from your RTCW files (Tested with Steam data files) to ux0:data/iortcw/main.
- [OPTIONAL] If you want to install translations in Italian/French/Spanish/German, grab the relative files from here: https://github.com/iortcw/iortcw/releases/tag/1.51c and overwrite all files in ux0:data/iortcw/main.

Download:
https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/459

Last edited by peter8,

sumblinker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary

Thank you! I'm not using MailDump for a while... I just tried it a few months ago.

Now I deleted every other suprx files from plugin folder, only kubridge and fd-fix I have. I also fixed the config.txt also of course. But if I check it in Autoplugin it still shows more plugins too.

316089889_1219905365590026_1564501619109757358_n.jpg

If I delete the others maybe the system won't running properly. Or can I do?

I would use Autoplugin until Vice City running then I delete it.

I have libshacccg too, San Andreas is perfectly running. But Vice city still not. :(

(I didn't tried PC ports yet, just Android ports. But when I try a PC port I always download the data files from youtube descriptions...)

In my pspemu folder I still have plugins. Is it problem or I can let them there? I have these:

315954481_5603882326371527_1925810818000576782_n.jpg

310209105_1211042082888864_6202067300822965768_n.jpg

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This problem is not easy to explain, otherwise I write a wall of text here.

RULE : So more homebrews you have, so more you run in trouble, Tools and Plugins are also homebrews ! Its not only the Port. Plugins work all the time in the background, so your Vita system will run slower. Autoplugin is homebrew for himself plus he install not correct the plugins on the way that you need. With autoplugin its impossible to say what is going wrong. You know what I mean ?

- Delete the complete Autoplugin tool ! And dont use it again.
- You have repatch plugin, fd-fix will not work until you have to delete first repatch.
- pspemu folder has nothing to do with all this ports, dont use it.
- dont use cheats tools, until you get all correct working ! cheat plugins can also create errors.
- when you have a original Vita Card, than you dont need storagemanager tools. also infecting the system.

My Tip for you :

You run Henkaku 3.60. Just format your SD card, complete delete all stuff there and install Henkaku 3.60 with enso again ! And also install molecularshell.
Henkaku 3.60 is the most easy way to install all new in just one minute. After that install only, libshacccg.suprx over BIP, kubridge.skprx and fd-fix over tai conf. I promise you after that all Ports will work for you and this is where you start working with PC and Android Ports. All others are extra.

I had test the last weeks some plugins and I was end up with tons of trash, creating sub folders where I even was not know there are doing it, also infect game folders. There is many crap. There are over 100 plugins for the Vita and non of it works perfect. You have to test everything very carfully.

Extra Tip : when you download full p2p data packs and there are not working, than download it from a other site, its not only youtube.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the kubridge.skprx sounds familiar. is that the one you get from the psm runtime, then with sharkf00d? because I remember having a problem like this with a ported game a while back.

sumblinker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Thanks peter8. I don't use cheat plugins. Is it one on my system? Which one? Maybe the first owner installed it before me...

You're right, plugins are make a mess, but there are very useful ones. For example I hate the irritating trophy messages and the pointless lockscreen so I disabled them. I changed my splash screen but it's not so important indeed. But important to see the battery status in percent unit, It's another plugin. I do screenshots, it's another one. Overclock plugin is also must have for some official ports like God of War which game is very laggy. I also need the psp plugins to emulate games in native resolution. It's hard to avoid them fully. But I try it once if you say. Just wondering how can almost everyone else running GTA 3 and VC with a LOT of plugins on their Vita. :huh: Even experts like him:

I have an sd2vita card not an original card so I need storage manager. I wouldn't dare to install Henkaku again just for 2-3 games, I'm affraid to brick my console. I'm not really good in these hacking things, back in the days someone made it for me.

So these ones plugins aremust have I think: henkaku.skprx, storagemgr.skprx, pspemucfw, kubridge.skprx, fd_fix.skprx

But can I surely try to delete these ones?

- nonpdrm.skprx
- repatch.skprx
- itls.skprx
- capunlocker.skprx

What I mentioned as important plugins are just extras so if they are make problems I can delete them: nolockscreen.skprx, nothropymsg.skprx, rescreeny.skprx, custom_boot_splash.skprx, psvpshell.skprx

If after this GTA still not working I will ask someone to install Henkaku again. But most people do it really expensive in my country.

Okay I try to get data files from somewhere else.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah my friend you have a total mess up here. But it make no sense that one GTA game is working and the other not. Before you do anything, just download a full data pack from a other www, I can not post links here, but its on googledrive also on mediafire and a spanish language site has it to. I think your p2p data file is corrupt.

Maybe this helps you better :

There are 2 'must do' different ways to install correct plugins. The one is to use Tools and the other one is to use tai conf.
The Tools install the plugins in different folders and tai plugins go into a specific folder.

I use real Vita card, so I have 'ux0:tai' open over molecularShell (or vitashell).
I have only kubridge.skprx and fd_fix.skprx into this folder, no other skprx file. You must open the config.txt file and write :
*KERNEL
ux0:tai/kubridge.skprx
ux0:tai/fd_fix.skprx
Close and save the file. Go back into the Vita settings, Henkaku and use reload taihen and reboot device. This is something that you can not do with autoplugin since you need a restart in taiconf for specific plugins.
storagemgr.skprx and libshacccg.suprx you install it over tools, NOT tai and dont copy the files into them.
And libshacccg.suprx is highly important for PC ports.
Use the Tool Adrenalin for all the PSP stuff.

delete these ones :

nonpdrm.skprx - this is for real VITA game backups, you dont need it for homebrews. I dont have it
repatch.skprx - YES delete, it conflict fd_fix ! you dont need it
itls.skprx - ? dont know what it is ? I dont have it
capunlocker.skprx - ? dont know what it is ? I dont have it

must have :

henkaku.skprx - Dont touch this one ! (main hack on your vita)
molecularShell - DONT LOSE IT highly important ! Tool
storagemgr.skprx - for sd2vita, yes (or somethiing else)
libshacccg.suprx - install over PIBconf Tool ! PC Ports need it.
kubridge.skprx - plugin over tai conf. PC and Android, Dreamcast emulator need it
fd_fix.skprx - plugin over tai conf.

(!) pspemucfw - install it over Adrenalin ! (dont use it in tai conf.) Extra PSP

Maidump and nonpdrm.skprx is both for VITA game backups, remove copyprotection or something like that, I dont have it.

You can find for all plugins a full info this site and how to use it correct : https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it
You also find there updated versions of VPK files for all your ports and informations how to work with it.
Maybe GTA was updated in data files ! and you use a old one with a new VPK ?

sumblinker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi peter8, sorry I didn't had too much time on this week to try your suggestions. Now I could try them. I've deleted the unnecessary plugins, but I still have the same problem. Maybe I should let these GTA games go... or I will try another VPK with another release if I find them.

Thank your for your help and patient, I will report soon.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I tried with another release, with the same version of VPK, but still the same error messages. I've read suggestions on reddit, but I already try them. I'm pissed of these games, I don't know why they aren't running. (Vice City is my favourite GTA. :( )

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dont say sorry man, its all fine. relax and dont be piss. This are so many homebrews, even I learn every day something new.
RTCW is working for me. So far I can not help for any GTA game, I am not a fan of this series, but have some infos for you :

This are the original releases from rinne and this is your first number 1 page to search for help :

GTA: SA Vita v.2.1
https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/618
GTA: CTW Vita v.1.2
https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/625

There was more than one update. You must update VPK and 'data-files', you can see it on rinne page 'download'.

Now check this out :
https://android.rinnegatamante.it/

Rinne was not porting Vice City ! So it must be p2p source, you must ask the uploader for this pack.

This is what I have (p2p source, had not play or test it) :

GTA3 v1.4 - p2p , my pack has no NFO dont know who compiled it ?
GTACTW v1.2 - rinnegatamante.it/#/info/625
GTASA v2.1 - rinnegatamante.it/#/info/618
GTAVC v1.1 - p2p , my pack has no NFO dont know who compiled it ?

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For me pete every games works Gta's RTCW all of them expect max payne

Was install yesterday a new sony memory card 32gb and after re-install max payne, it was not working.
But I had fix it and working fine now. Its maybe libshacccg.suprx problem.
Tell me your error message, maybe its the same like me and we can solve it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1