Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thebobinc said:
so if i understand correctly it did work well for you lolll, your missing the choice of i did not installed and not goin to since usb loader
tongue.gif

have a good toke

i also posted to not post if u didnt install to quiet this kind of talk

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
After installing this and enabling reload iso to 249 in preloader, the only game i cannot load is ghostbusters (and I tried quite a few games), AC even loads
tongue.gif

nknave

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
99.99% working!

00.01% not loading ghostbusters yet.......... This is the only game I can't get to load
frown.gif

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shiro786 said:
This shit sucks. Took me 2 hours to create WADs for EVERY IOS and then overwrite, update, downgrade, update, and downgrade, and update.

Oh God. I really do not want to know what is happening to the IOS's of all of those poor poor innocent Wii consoles.

Why in the hell would it need to create every IOS? Why downgrade them? Honestly, you really don't even need them ALL trucha patched for the usual backup loading/playback functions. Here's the easy way (that does not take two hours to perform)

(Starting on a virgin v4.1 system)

Bannerbomb/install bootmii/hbc/dvdx

Use TBR and get IOS36 bugged

Patch IOS60 (to move and load wads from SD card)

Install cIOSrev14

Install cMIOS (if you want Gamecube backup support)

Install desired backup loaders

This is roughly what you can do to get yourself 100% up and running in about 15 minutes (or less). Check "Ultimate 4.0 Guide" in the forums. Much better on your Wii than this job.

segaboy7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It installed fine, but after got the corrupted system menu error. I only had preload 0.28 installed though, so i booted to HBC and upgraded to 0.29 and had to load on ios 60 instead of 30 and we are all good now!

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shiro786 said:
tldr; Breaks DVDx support.

Rather keep my 500 GB hard drive for Wii games, and my DVDs for ROMs. (have all GOODRom sets for NES, Genesis, and SNES.)

*removed* Took me 2 hours to create WADs for EVERY IOS and then overwrite, update, downgrade, update, and downgrade, and update.

*removed*

man, people nowadays dont appreciate good homebrew.

wwhy did you create your own ios?
download the .zip and extract
put on sd card
run the .dol
restart and enjoy.

, btw you can also use your usb to keep roms, so theres no need for dvd's?

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
Installed this on my wii 4.1 with cioscorp v2, preloader, bootmii, cios14.

I had error 1022 ret on many ios.

Never had this type of error with anything before.

Double checked my SD card ( even tried with a new one ) still error 1022.

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
Installed first time no problem.. Just followed the readme and it works great. The disc channel is more reliable for me (I used to have a problem with discs that were left in sometimes not being recognised after a restart)
Wii discs seem to be recognised faster as well.

No problem with any discs I have tried from the channel.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He/she/it replaced al IOS version numbers with 65535 (FFFF) so that you can't tell whether he really used the latest IOSes (besides from the filenames). Why are mothballed IOSes are even patched by him? They are not used anywhere (IOS10/11 and so on).
Placing old patched cioscorp v2 IOS60 on the wii shows all discs in disc channel, this IOS60 doesn't detect even one of my backup discs. I'm not talking about loading, just showing them in the disc channel. I wouldn't recommend it.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Works fine for me (lol). But I'm using my test version of the latest cIOSCORP (preloader works fine now, as SysMenu IOSes have ES_Identify patch, AC:CF/LGttC works fine). A Ghostbusters fix is currently being given to testers right now.

@mousex:
Those "mothballed" IOSes are IOS33 (as it seems compatible with most EVERYTHING), and I replaced them all just to make sure that all the older games can load. If there any IOS that are NOT USED by ANY DISC GAME AT ALL WHATSOEVER, I will remove them from the package.

And discs won't load!? WTF!? That doesn't make any sense at all! this stumps me too! What about your wii's setup, the disc quality, anything else that could interfere? Strange...

Everyone else has given me results with either "works fine" or "this particular game has errors" which I'm trying to fix. But no discs loading for you? Don't have a clue what could cause that.

Oh, and am I (the creator of cIOSCORP v3.1) allowed to vote in this poll?

If so, OK.
If not, damn (I already voted, whoops).

john.jingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works but the thing is that now I can't use the Wii Speak Channel. I also thought that the Mario Kart Channel will work now since I have CiosCorp installed, it doesn't; it just says that there's no Mario Kart Wii disc in the wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.