Hacking Cios 13a installed and USB loader unable to read HDD.

alexneock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi ppl,

This my first post in this forum. Been following the wii hacking community for some time...

Well, this is my problem..

Was previously using Official USB loader 1.5 (with CIOSrev9 and 10) and decided to try out the GXloader.
Downloaded rev13a at the same time, installed the cios followed by the GX loader without any problem.

However, upon running the GX loader, the loader prompt that the WBFS partition on the USB HDD is not found.

Got the same behavior when trying it with USBloader 1.5.

Re-Installing rev9 and rev10 solve the problem.

now, this my question;

By re-installing rev 9 and rev10 again, does is wide out rev13a 002 fix??

do i need to install 13a again??

antimatter

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
you can only have one rev at the time. so you gotta stick with rev9 or rev10. did you try the configurable usb loader? i think there are also other cioses with better compatibility(hermes?) but you gotta ask someone else about those i dont really know much about these.

marra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when you had rev13 installed did you try both usb ports as only one will work with rev13 if you install rev 10 it will install over rev13 wiping it out mate.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
alexneock said:
Hi ppl,

This my first post in this forum. Been following the wii hacking community for some time...

Well, this is my problem..

Was previously using Official USB loader 1.5 (with CIOSrev9 and 10) and decided to try out the GXloader.
Downloaded rev13a at the same time, installed the cios followed by the GX loader without any problem.

However, upon running the GX loader, the loader prompt that the WBFS partition on the USB HDD is not found.

Got the same behavior when trying it with USBloader 1.5.

Re-Installing rev9 and rev10 solve the problem.

now, this my question;

By re-installing rev 9 and rev10 again, does is wide out rev13a 002 fix??

do i need to install 13a again??

Plug your drive into the other USB port on your Wii. As ports have changed in 13a.
That shoud work for you

alexneock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks for the response guy, will try it..

anyway, does anyone knows what does cios13 do? do i need it to run the newer games like ghost buster??

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
alexneock said:
Thanks for the response guy, will try it..

anyway, does anyone knows what does cios13 do? do i need it to run the newer games like ghost buster??
Yes you need it for newer titles like Indy & Busters plus others running from a USB Loader.
Don't forget you will have to reboot your Wii if you want to switch games as there is a bug in it, should be corrected in Rev14 when it's out.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TroyTheZombie said:
on rev13a, 13b and 12 you need to have your usb drive in a specific USB slot for it to see it.

The bottom one if your wii is horizontal.

sure feel dumb on my end!
when i relized that the usb periferals would take the slot and the usbdrive would have to move ... i still used same port and wondered why it wouldnt work.

thanx for the obvious info ... i realy needed it this time.

i got
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr