Cigarettes.(AO)

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you smoke? What are your favorite cigarettes?

I usually smoke kools but my favorites are Marlboro Menthol Smooths.

I have tried cloves (Zanzabars and Djarums) but they are a bit 2 sweet. MMS have a sweet flavor but i love em.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll bet almost no one has ever heard of the cigarettes I smoke cuurently......Sonoma Full Flavor. They are, from what I understand, Indian reservation cigarettes. I'm cool with that.

Meh, they're the cheapest ones I could find that didn't include ingredients on the side of the carton. I've actually seen some that way.

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
acoustic.digital said:
drum tobacco without filters.

Drum FTW, it's so cheap
tongue.gif

When I was a fulltime smoker (and low on money) I would always smoke Drum, with filters though.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
I'll bet almost no one has ever heard of the cigarettes I smoke cuurently......Sonoma Full Flavor. They are, from what I understand, Indian reservation cigarettes. I'm cool with that.

Meh, they're the cheapest ones I could find that didn't include ingredients on the side of the carton. I've actually seen some that way.
Tired them but cant really find them. They are in my local bacco store but its expensive in there.

The Worst

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
GBAplace.net
XP
Country
United States
R4man18 said:
I usually smoke kools but my favorites are Marlboro Menthol Smooths.

Smooths are gross after like 2 of them

Rayder said:

They don't sell Sonoma in DE where i live but i spent some time in North Carolina last year and they were the cheapest cigs. I bought a carton once for like $21-$22

acoustic.digital said:
drum tobacco without filters.

I've been doing that for a few months now (not drum, thats some kind of shag?) but buying huge bags of ciggarette tobaco for like $5-$6 and rolling up non filters. American Spirit is the best but that is like $12-$13. I like to call them WWII cigarettes
nyanya.gif

QUOTE(controlio @ Jul 11 2008, 05:54 AM)
i smoke camel...too much of them =\

Favorite brand. Lights, Wides, Nonfilter, Filters, and that Blue specialty pack in that order.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont smoke.

But I chew toothpicks all day long!
The stiff plastic ones, preferably with those little bristles on them that are supposed to be good for your gums. I also like to chew gum and I habitually maul my finger nails when my jaw isn't preoccupied with eating, snoring or one of the three things mentioned above.

I dont think any of that is welcome here, but its the testing area and I'm feeling really reckless of rules!

Hooray for Rebels!

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I smoked, I smoked Natural American Spirit RYO. The tobacco is quality and much cheaper than pre-rolled packs.

I quit in November of last year, but I still roll them for my wife.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never really smoked alot but I had a swisher sweet every now and then when I was having some beers. That was years ago though, and they used to make me sick.

The first time I ever smoked a cigarette I couldn't stand up for 5 minutes, it screwed me up more then any other drug I have ever tried. Made the world spin around me...I guess I am very sensitive to the poison which is nicotine. Everyone has different body chemistry.

Pot is so much better for you. Wish native americans had prospered instead of the english. Tobacco would surely be illegal instead. But I've quit weed as well...just think about it though. When was the last time you heard of anyone getting cancer from a history of pot smoking?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google