SlimeGuy640

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

My 3DS has a problem with CIA. It keeps saying "Failed to initialize services: D8E06406"

I have Waithax installed and Decrypt9WIP yet the same thing keeps coming up. I have a feeling that i installed FBI wrong.

If you don't know whats wrong, please a least show me how to install it so i can look and see if i did it wrong because there are not a lot of videos on it and when there is they all are different.

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Hello

My 3DS has a problem with CIA. It keeps saying "Failed to initialize services: D8E06406"

I have Waithax installed and Decrypt9WIP yet the same thing keeps coming up. I have a feeling that i installed FBI wrong.

If you don't know whats wrong, please a least show me how to install it so i can look and see if i did it wrong because there are not a lot of videos on it and when there is they all are different.

DON'T FOLLOW A VIDEO GUIDE! http://3ds.guide is the best guide you should do. If the guide was only updated once in a blue moon it would be okay but the guide gets updated alot so videos get outdated and you could risk bricking you device!

Anyways have you installed A9LH? Did you follow 3ds.guide and if so did you do all of it? If so as Joom said the CIA might be corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo