Chrome constant page errors.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have been using chrome lately? I been visiting sites and constantly getting a white page with the message of it crashing (And some sad face) Happens on twitch, sometimes this site, on discord, (Yeah I use web bowers instead of app of discord, don't @ me) and other sites i frequent. I tried clearing cache and checking for update, but it doesn't help. I leave the room and come back to a blank page. I just was curious if i was the only one. :blink:

flatty69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
been having problems with chrome and the prove your not a robots puzzles cant get that to work right all month now

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Simply put... don't use Chrome.
It's an inefficient browser.
I'm using the current build of Waterfox and have none of the issues that seem to be plaguing Chrome and the newer versions of Firefox, plus it reinstates some older browser add-ons that aren't compatible with current Firefox (fireFTP being one that I rely on at work). The current version of it also runs on an older Mac I use at work, where Firefox would only let me use an outdated build that gave me a ton of issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o