Gaming Check if you're an ambassador(USA)

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
At first I typed in the boxed number like it told me to, and I was like...wut.
Then I did it without the boxed number like everyone was saying, and I was happy.
tongue.gif

It is strange they TELL you to put in the boxed number, but doing so makes it mess up. Hopefully they fix that typo soon so people won't freak out.

RisnDevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo just made me so happy. I bought two 3DSs and have them both with me in Afghanistan. I was able to get each one online once to update and download the eShop, but this was way before the Ambassador program. After the program was announced I was never able to get back online. I was so scared I would not get my due rewards as it were. Well, this website and Nintendo just surprised and pleased me! I'm and Ambassador, on both systems! HELL YEAH!!

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im in ;D.

just for the hell of it, i went back and downloaded all the 3D E3 videos so i can bitch to nintendo if i fun out of space on the main menu.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BrightNeko said:
Woot this is nice at first it said I wasn't which scared me =< thought a call to nintendo was needed. Thanks to this thread I know I'm on the list @_@

LOL. The exact same thing happened to me
tongue.gif
. I flew into an "All caps rage" instantly and sent a very heated email to Nintendo detailing my anger of not being accepted especially cause I have had my system since april and have gotten many apps from the eshop. after sending the email I checked again and it said I was in so either Nintendo answers customer letter godly fast or they are still adding serials to the table xD. either way I don't think I have EVER breathed a sigh of relief as loud as this one. Now if only they'll send me my god damn LOZ CD that I have waited for over a month to be delivered (order does say shipped on my club Nintendo queue)

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
You download 20 free games and you're an Ambassador.
You download 2000 free games and you're a Pirate.

Funny how the world works.
tongue.gif

(I like the sound of Ambassador better.)
BTW remember to link your account before you get the ambassador games. Free coins!

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
You download 20 free games and you're an Ambassador.
You download 2000 free games and you're a Pirate.

Funny how the world works.
tongue.gif

(I like the sound of Ambassador better.)
BTW remember to link your account before you get the ambassador games. Free coins!

That may be true, but i always love having the convienence of having more games in my system at once
tongue.gif
. (Which is exactly how i got into the world of pirating on my PSP, then my DS).

Either way, i have been slowly moving away from my pirating ways lately. (Well, mainly on the DS/3DS, i still pirate the heck out of my PSP and Wii

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im one and im relieved too plus extremely I have double check with the boxed number and with out the boxed number and im in

here is my proof

Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Eligibility

Serial Number:

"CW*********"

Eligibility:

You are a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador!

Starting Sept. 1, Ambassadors will be able to download 10 NES™ Virtual Console™ games at no charge from the Nintendo eShop. By the end of 2011, Nintendo will also provide Ambassadors with 10 Game Boy™ Advance Virtual Console games. Look for more information soon.

Important: If you have not already done so, connect to the Nintendo eShop today to make sure you are ready to download your free games starting Sept. 1. (How To) Connecting to the Nintendo eShop for the first time after Sept. 1 could delay the availability of the games.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
chemistryfreak said:
I just checked mine & it says,
Eligibility: You are a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador!

Yay! Im in! btw mine is a Singapore Nintendo 3DS set.
Singapore sets are US ones with no club nintendo.

As long you have logged in the US eShop, it should work.

Side note: mine is a US set

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Seaking said:
im in ;D.

just for the hell of it, i went back and downloaded all the 3D E3 videos so i can gentleman to nintendo if i fun out of space on the main menu.
You can't run out of space.... QUOTEThis is what happens when you don't read the manual. The 3ds is capable of currently having 300 slots at max. 16gb card prices will be dropping to 8gb prices between this November & March 2012. Wait for the card price drop and get your self one. That gives you the current max slots and enough space for music. Than if rising the max later becomes available your prepared for it. Take note until you use up a certain number of slots, a lot of slots are hidden to reduce loading time.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=305...t=0&start=0

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked on the AUS one by mistake, and it said I wasn't. My heart almost skipped a beat before I realized I was on the wrong site.
mellow.gif

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sergster1 said:
BrightNeko said:
Woot this is nice at first it said I wasn't which scared me =< thought a call to nintendo was needed. Thanks to this thread I know I'm on the list @_@

LOL. The exact same thing happened to me
tongue.gif
. I flew into an "All caps rage" instantly and sent a very heated email to Nintendo detailing my anger of not being accepted especially cause I have had my system since april and have gotten many apps from the eshop. after sending the email I checked again and it said I was in so either Nintendo answers customer letter godly fast or they are still adding serials to the table xD. either way I don't think I have EVER breathed a sigh of relief as loud as this one. Now if only they'll send me my god damn LOZ CD that I have waited for over a month to be delivered (order does say shipped on my club Nintendo queue)

This might be true cause I haven't gotten the spot pass thing on my 3DS yet, has anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y