The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally removed them when cleaning up the cheat database, they will be added back tonight. Until then, you can edit the cheat dat file yourself and update the Pokemon: Platinum game with the patched Game ID.

Locotes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.locotes.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's okay, we still love you
laugh.gif

ds addict

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then when I load up the usrcheat.dat file on the 1.01 cheat code editor, it says"Cheat Code Editor MFC Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." That always happens. I downloaded the 0.84 version then when I load up the usrcheat.dat file it says that the file is broken.

casper_uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Veristical Blaze said:
ds addict said:
Does anybody have any cheats for pokemon platinum (patched)?
My Friend, My Friend.. Ever heard of gbatemps mega huge Cheat Database? there is for almost every game a cheat in the file from it here is the link
check it out!

Hi does anyone know if this database works with a m3 lite and if so how? Have looked but can only find instructions for slot 1 type devices
frown.gif

casper_uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tayuya said:
Please check the dates before posting.

Wah? Sorry i don't understand, what do you mean? The thread was started 3 days ago! I thought rather then make my own and clutter up the place i would tack it on to this one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool