Cheats not working on yugioh 2011

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by dbzgotenks, Feb 26, 2011.

Feb 26, 2011
  1. dbzgotenks
    OP

Newcomer dbzgotenks Member

United States
    Can't get any of the cheats on the cheat forum working. I tried both the all cards cheat (x3 and x9) and the max DP cheat but none of them are working. Using Acekard 2I with AKAIO 1.8.5a. On game properties I have cheats enabled and I activate the codes under cheats.

Help please!

P.S. I use Action Replay DS Max Manager to make .xml codelists and add them to my acekard.

2. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Codes could be bad or XML file could be improperly formatted or something. Not really sure.

Use the Cheat DAT from http://cheats.gbatemp.net. Place the USRCHEAT.DAT in __aio/cheats.

3. dbzgotenks
    OP

Newcomer dbzgotenks Member

United States
    Yeah I tried that earlier and it worked. Well the codes did, but when I tried to load up the cheats on the Acekard, my ds turned off after a while of loading the cheats. I had to copy the cheats and make them into an xml file using the ARDS Manager. I did everything the same way I had done the first time aeround (except the code was copied in one row (as in without hitting return)). That might've been the problem because it seems to be working now.