cheats not working on this flastcat, any help?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by wyll001, Aug 9, 2014.

1. wyll001
    OP

wyll001 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 9, 2014
    Brazil
    I got a [​IMG]from www.r4i3d.com with the latest firmware and kernel for my 2ds.
    from the time i first inserted to this very moment, the cheats only work partially, if i only enable 7 codes at best the game runs fine, however, if is more than that, the screen shakes, glitch-lines fly over the screen, it says the save is corrupted and won't start a new game, even the famous white screen crash, or simply take no effect:unsure:.
    Cheats like: max money, infinite special, and always have revive in warehouse work more or less, codes like: press L+UP for deck 1 and L+Down for deck 2, press select to unlock bonus menu, and 99 ATT takes no effect, cheats like speed modifier, and EXP multiplier crashes the game without fail:P.
    I try update the firmware and the kernel (like i said in the top, if you hasn't paying attention), multiples firmwares from a lot different carts, all sorts of databases i found in the internet, even patch my games, and still i am the winner of Wheel of Losers.
    Anyone can be my Winged:moogle: and help me fixing that? i'm about to :hateit: and go back to DeSmuMe.

Edit: also i think that the cheats work better in Eur ROMs than on USA's, i didn't tested that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice