Hacking cheats not working on this flastcat, any help?

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I got a
4.jpg
from www.r4i3d.com with the latest firmware and kernel for my 2ds.
from the time i first inserted to this very moment, the cheats only work partially, if i only enable 7 codes at best the game runs fine, however, if is more than that, the screen shakes, glitch-lines fly over the screen, it says the save is corrupted and won't start a new game, even the famous white screen crash, or simply take no effect:unsure:.
Cheats like: max money, infinite special, and always have revive in warehouse work more or less, codes like: press L+UP for deck 1 and L+Down for deck 2, press select to unlock bonus menu, and 99 ATT takes no effect, cheats like speed modifier, and EXP multiplier crashes the game without fail:P.
I try update the firmware and the kernel (like i said in the top, if you hasn't paying attention), multiples firmwares from a lot different carts, all sorts of databases i found in the internet, even patch my games, and still i am the winner of Wheel of Losers.
Anyone can be my Winged:moogle: and help me fixing that? i'm about to :hateit: and go back to DeSmuMe.

Edit: also i think that the cheats work better in Eur ROMs than on USA's, i didn't tested that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...