Hacking Cheat Scroll?

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a question about the cheat area in the DSTwo menu. When I had an Acekard, when the Cheat's name/description was too long, it would scroll to show more information. The DSTwo doesn't do this (to my knowledge.) Does anyone how I can view the rest of the cheats?

Kitanode

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I asked about a while back and there hasn't been any fix for it yet.

If i'm really desperate to read a cheat description i have to use a different flash cart and then swap back once i've read it.

It sucks but i think the SCDS2 team have more important stuff to work on than this and i don't know if this type of thing can be fixed using the SDK.

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is one of the things that could be easily fixed, but the Supercard team is only adding new buggy stuff.
frown.gif

All their plugins are half-done, with lots of bugs and glitches, and the latest GBA emulator is worse than the previous version

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sausage Head said:
This is one of the things that could be easily fixed, but the Supercard team is only adding new buggy stuff.
frown.gif

All their plugins are half-done, with lots of bugs and glitches, and the latest GBA emulator is worse than the previous version

true dat.

the DS2 is still lacking a few features that other cards have always had. like internal name display/sorting (not talking about the top screen), cheat scrolling, cheat note view, and up until EOS 1.11 we were missing autorun.
hopefully if we end up getting DSi mode, that can lead to even more funcionality on the DS2. and not just a useless feature (iEvo).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-