Hacking Cheat Program For GameCube Backup Launcher

wolverine92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any of these around. something like Ocarina. or could someone tell me how to use action replay with the backup launcher or something. thanks alot. or even better could someone program one that would work like Ocarina. thanks

wolv.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using the V 0.2 launcher than the action replay works like it would with a standard Gamecube. you put in the AR Backup load the launcher press A or whatever button you want and load the AR. then follow the instructions on screen to select your cheats and such and then when told to do so eject the AR Disk and insert the game you chose and play with the cheats active.

wolverine92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey thanks for the responses ok im going to try that out. what AR should i use?? i see 1.08 1.09 1.14b and 1.4c. im guessing the 1.4c being that its the newest one. also i have never used action replay or game shark. so any ideas or how tos on how to use it would be great

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use the 1.14b.

It's all self explanitory. any instructions you could need on it are available in the AR its self. just read the stuff that shows up on the screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme. +1