Homebrew Cheat options not displaying in ntr menu?

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi. I wanna play Majoras Mask with cheats because it is a dificult game.
I got the plugin for it put it in sdmc/plugin/<titleID>/cheat.plg
The instruction says to open the cheat menu by pressing y+x but nothing happenw only the ntr menu loads.
I tried many other games and cheats don't work on them as well
I do know that not every game has a cheat menu but even after i do the button combos(nsmb2) nothing happens again.
I am currently using bootntr selector and ntr cfw 3.4 on an old 3ds xl.

Anyones help would be appreciated :)

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Are you kidding me? Majora's Mask is too hard? I beat the original when I was 8 years old, and it had nowhere near the conveniences and hand-holding that the 3DS version has. No wonder Nintendo has dumbed down their games. I didn't want to believe it, but there are actually people that think, even with all the spoon feeding, that their games are still hard.

Last edited by Joom,

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Are you kidding me? Majora's Mask is too hard? I beat the original when I was 8 years old, and it had nowhere near the conveniences and hand-holding that the 3DS version has. No wonder Nintendo has dumbed down their games. I didn't want to believe it, but there are actually people that think, even with all the spoon feeding, that their games are still hard.
I don't know why but i cannot play a single zelda game without watching whole walkthrough...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pressed selcet and many buttons why no cheat menu shows up. What is wrong with my ntr cfw or 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again