OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I have a SC Ds one i. A 4 gig Kingston micro sd. Evo Os. What i would like help with is the cheats. I thought it was safe to assume to put USERCHEAT.DAT on my card. It shows cheats and stuff but here's the good part. I activate the few i want and load the rom but sometimes the game freezes. When i turn cheats off in the in game menu it works...sometimes. One game is Yu-Gi-Oh 2010. When browsing the card list i get to a certain card then it freezes. I tried miles edgesworth ace attorney but it screwed up my save. Harvest moon also froze when cheats were on. Im stumped. Any help would be lovely. Is Evo bad with cheats? If someone could tell me what they do(that works) that would be really cool.
unsure.gif
Note: I only tried a few games but i dont want to risk it until i know whats wrong.

MgARBITER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Really? Really? No ONE has any ideas on how to help? No One can take a second to post something helpful? Wow. I though people were here to help others. ...What ever. I ll fix it myself.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a card with EOS. So I can;t really help.

but...

MgRBITER said:
I only tried a few games but i dont want to risk it until i know whats wrong.

There is always the option of backing your saves to your pc (hell, your whole card if you haven't in a while). This way you can test test test, and if something goes wrong, restore restore restore.

MgARBITER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
Be patient, bra-dah. EOS has problems when you put a lot of cheats on one game. That may be your problem.

Thats the thing. I dont turn but 2 on. Oh and to plasma dragon i always back up up my saves every time my sd card goes into the computer. But, i would still like a reason as to why it might be freezing. Maybe i need to try more roms and see what happens.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MgRBITER said:
Uncle FEFL said:
Be patient, bra-dah. EOS has problems when you put a lot of cheats on one game. That may be your problem.

Thats the thing. I dont turn but 2 on. Oh and to plasma dragon i always back up up my saves every time my sd card goes into the computer. But, i would still like a reason as to why it might be freezing. Maybe i need to try more roms and see what happens.
Out of the three games you've listed, Phoenix Wright shouldn't be giving you any problems at all. That's why I can't post a very detailed response. The other two games (even though Harvest Moon has been out for a while) AFAIK still have problems (Yu-Gi-Oh definitely does). Perhaps you can check your PSRAM.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
MgRBITER said:
Uncle FEFL said:

it could be the codes that you are using that cause a freeze
IMO, codes like shiny, ev/iv viewer, the marking codes can be freeze prone on EOS
smile.gif

why not tell me what are the 2 codes that you are trying to use ;P
maybe i can do a quick test on my scds1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo