ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

xtatu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Would like to see if I could get someone to help me make this code for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe togglable:
Code:
[cpu no move ]
04000000 007289B0 48D80000
Title ID: 0100152000022000
Build ID: fe1b230800d4933c

I figured out how to make it where I can enable it with a button press but haven’t been able to disable it. I did try this:
Code:
[cpu no move save press l+r stick save]
54010000 007289B0 42C80000 
04000000 007289B0 48D80000

[cpu no move restore press a+b]
A4100200 007289B0 42C80000  original code
The first one worked but the second one didn’t. If I knew what the original value of 007289B0 is it would be really easy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by xtatu,

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Just did. But nothing is highlighted in red.
But the cheat IS indeed causing the parsing error.
I removed it from my cheat txt and I can now access my cheat list.
I see that parsing error is a constant problem.
I wonder if a .txt Unicode or symbol checker can be created to avoid this issues ?

Thank you. Ill test right away.
Edit: Copied the ones in your txt. No more parsing error. Thank you.
Those hidden Unicode characters in cheats are annoying x-x

You mean those tiny hidden texts? Yeah it's possible its that since the link you shared didnt give me any RED errors.
Those tiny texts are sooo annoying x-x and typing in cheats manually seems to be the only way to avoid them.

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its uint32 for values. I don't use edizon as it's garbage for making cheats with.
"I'm sorry, I can't let that one slide, as edizon and noexs help me write the cheats for mega man zero zx collection. So it may not be as easy and useful as sxos but calling it garbage is a bit much."
And that's all I'm saying, so if you respond to this, well congratulations, you got the last word in...

Last edited by Gamerjin,

RynerLuteTLD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"I'm sorry, I can't let that one slide, as edizon and noexs help me write the cheats for mega man zero zx collection. So it may not be as easy and useful as sxos but calling it garage is a bit much."
And that's all I'm saying, so if you respond to this, well congratulations, you got the last word in...
sxos is crap too. noexs is useful but edizon is meh. The code for it could use some optimization for speeding up it's searches and overall to do a better/faster job at searching. It's ram search is trash, from what I have seen of the code it has some minor memory leaks and or bad programming practices. IMO the author tried too hard to cram too much into one program and thus made it bloated and slow. If he wanted to make a cheat engine for it then should of wrote one separate and focused on speed/quality not just making something work. SXOS is meh because you can't really do much to improve it as a user cause it's all closed source and the fact that they block sysmodules from working cause they are afraid ppl would make ones to undermine their licensing to bypass it.

Mexuus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokémon mystery dungeon: Rescue team DX
Anyway someone can make a “auto staircase” cheat? Like spawn on top of a staircase?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team Dx
Anyway someone can find/make a “auto staircase” chest where you spawn on the staircase? Or maybe “max floor” of the dungeon?

Reactions: Deleted User

Killa_kelvv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokémon mystery dungeon: Rescue team DX
Anyway someone can make a “auto staircase” cheat? Like spawn on top of a staircase?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team Dx
Anyway someone can find/make a “auto staircase” chest where you spawn on the staircase? Or maybe “max floor” of the dungeon?
Im trying to find item values but its tough with edizon , you can use unlimited pure seeds but it only really finds the items you already have

Paradis3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I have a certain request for Wolfenstein youngblood. I have the US version. I am stuck a map called brother 2 boss stage. Yes really stuck. I cant get out because I have to defeat the boss... which is not spawning. I cant exit no matter if I restarted the game, died in game, or killing all enemys. Some other ways that usually work is to join someone's party but I dont have acess to the internet and dont want to pay for switch online. Another way to get out is to hold the Y button to go back to hub but it wont work during missions, so I'm just stuck period. I have contacted Bethesda's but they havent responded.... ofcourse. I am asking the hacking community for your support! Now I know that after you kill the boss you need to kill 2 commanders and get the keys to continue. So is it possible to create a cheat to bypass this? Maybe have all keys cheat or walk through walls cheat? I can walk through the wall to get to a room that gets me out of there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5