ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Krenk0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeh, sorry, you're right so my bad; anyway, hope you can find a code to change IVs and that kind of things ^^,

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ok people. Short Summary.
I do not have any of the two Lets Go games.
I have been inactive for 1 week now.
I got a message that I am on Discord Active. With my username
I also changed my passwords immediately.
I can only apologize for this shit here.
Somebody hacked your account ??? thats fuck up

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Anyone Know the Name from the Admin of this Page?
Maybe he can give me the Ip of this Bastard
Pretty sure that's a no go on basically every site. Usually part of their privacy and terms. Maybe you'll get lucky and they will help, but it's highly doubtful. Some jackass got ahold of my email account for a day or two and changed a few passwords on my accounts. Not a single site would give me any info on the IP or password he used. I had to get my stuff back the hard way instead.

NEROoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Ho i know and i have an extra 32 gb micro sd crad , is just that i donr like to mess with micro sd inserting and ejecting several times i already did when there was no hdd support . im just gonna wait to see if in the next os update they add exfat compatibility .
With
None of the diffremt cheats for this game work for me , i can select them but the dont work.
I guess they are hard , because ive seen maybe 3 diffrent cheats for hp with the same character and diffrent values
or infinite money and they dont work . Hard game to find working universal cheats i guess

yes,i agree. some people say my cheat work, some people say didn't work even on the same tittle id & Build ID.so i guess its depend on each address value on the game. i try another cheat from this section and it didn,t work for me.

Last edited by NEROoz,
Reactions: matias3ds

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Pretty sure that's a no go on basically every site. Usually part of their privacy and terms. Maybe you'll get lucky and they will help, but it's highly doubtful. Some jackass got ahold of my email account for a day or two and changed a few passwords on my accounts. Not a single site would give me any info on the IP or password he used. I had to get my stuff back the hard way instead.

Damn but i dont understand how my password was stolen. I Have no Spyware rootkits or other stuff on my Pc and i Dont save Passwords.

Boodoo

Trophies
XP
Country
[Request]
Valkyria Chronicles cheat:
-- Max EXP
-- Max DCP

Just like Valkyria Chronicles 4.

Thank you and appreciated for your help.

Rabita

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
[Request]
Valkyria Chronicles cheat:
-- Max EXP
-- Max DCP

Just like Valkyria Chronicles 4.

Thank you and appreciated for your help.

Wait what

btw i tried borrowing talixme's pointer to make sxos cheat for korok seed n mon currency but failed, i tried using the ram editor to edit it so i know its works

here's the heap address is someone can make it
Korok seed
HEAP + 0xA9805830

Mon currency
HEAP + 0xAA5831E0

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
About Diablo 3 cheats, even if modifying variable values isn't feasible right now, changing the game code using the cheat engine should be possible. I found a post titled "Diablo 3 unstripped .ELFs in the switch (almost like having the source code)" on a forum that focuses on online cheating showing how you can change the instruction at MAIN+0x700F50 from 0xAA0103F4 (MOV X20, X1) to 0x910003F4 (MOV X20, SP) in order to gain more than enough XP to go from 1 to 70 for each mob you kill.

It did work (though I used the RAM Editor to manually change the instruction instead of creating codes). Caveat, instantly going from 1 to 70 kinda makes the character unplayable, as the enemies will then scale to lv70 while you still have lv1 weapons, so you better only use this cheat if you either have another character to farm gold and gear or you already have good enough gear that you will be able to kill the lv70 mobs, though it's a great cheat to use once you reach lv70 as it will enable you to quickly farm paragon levels.

Reactions: Exclamation_Point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hands nipples pees and camel toes?