Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by matias3ds, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Supreme23

Supreme23 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2017
    United States
    They should. They worked for me, even on 1.0.0

Joxy likes this.
  2. Tabosa

Tabosa Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2018
    Brazil
    What version of update? I am with 1.0.2 and could not use, could you teach me how to create the same codes for last update version?

3. MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 17, 2008
    Brazil
    Is there any way to make a cheat work with another region game? Edit the cheat? Or need to get the correct one?

4. JiYeon

JiYeon Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2019
    Vietnam
    Please give me cheat for Resident Evil Revelations 2 !? Thanks you very much :*

zergslayer69 and Joshifer34 like this.
  5. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf GBAtemp Regular

May 28, 2017
    I do have all the cheats and pointers for Hyrule Warriors so far but Im not willing to post them until I get them to work completely.

They were actually pretty easy to port over from the Wii U and 3DS versions with few exceptions like the HP value being slightly different, but there is one major difference in the Switch version that makes it a little trickier. (You might have noticed I mentioned it a few pages back.) With the Wii U its a non-issue because you cannot change characters, but unlike the 3DS version of the game the address (or more specifically the final offset) changes every time you change characters (this is for values like: HP, magic, special, bomb upgrade, etc...) so I have codes for all those cheats that work 100% of the time, just as long as you never change characters.

I know the base pointer, I know the block of addresses it will write to but I have no way of knowing which random selection of addresses it will chose from next, (and it is indeed random)

Fortunately, the game doesnt care about overhealing so the issue with characters having different amounts of HP isnt a problem if I wanted to write one value for everybody but the only option I could think of would be to write a code that freezes literally every available spot and hope it doesnt crash. I havent tested a code like that but it wouldnt be too hard, I just resort to running JNoexs in the background and manually going in and re editing the new address because it usually isn't too far from the previous address and I dont run the risk of crashing.

Im more than glad to share my notes with anybody on it though. I have a detailed list of the pointers, and values for each character. Id love to get some help if somebody knows something I dont know, but if you were wondering why you were waiting, that's why.

Last edited by Lionheartwolf, Jun 4, 2019
  6. DannyDarth

DannyDarth Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2018
    United States
    Has anyone tried to find super speed movement for link on BOTW? Like when running?

matias3ds likes this.
  7. patjenova

patjenova GBAtemp Regular

Jul 31, 2018
    Netherlands
    Oke who wants to help. I've got a txt file with possible pointers for a moonjump. Who want's to help me search for the right pointer?

Attached Files:

chefmario and matias3ds like this.
  8. DaBlackDeath

DaBlackDeath .::[ lone wolf ]::.

Dec 22, 2007
    Germany
    I thought I'm using the latest update, but nah - once again I got a broken selfmade NCA Update from HBG. Too bad Team "not cdn" is gone and so the good real CDN NSPs files. :sad:
    Now I fixed them and updated the codes.

Darkwood v1.0.0
    Darkwood v1.0.0

Darkwood v1.0.1
    Darkwood v1.0.1

Darkwood v1.0.2
    Darkwood v1.0.2

Attached Files:

Supreme23, Tabosa, zebrone and 3 others like this.
  9. Alucard93

Alucard93 Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2019
    France
    Hi everyone there is anyone has some codes for ICEY game ( release on august 2018) please ?

10. xMoria

xMoria GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2014
    Spain
    Madrid
    Ok, first: I love you. And second: I'm gonna test these ones out and report back :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DaBlackDeath likes this.
  11. matias3ds
    OP

matias3ds GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
    I would like to help , but you will have to explain me how to do it with the values that you find caus I'm newie finding cheats

12. gameshark
    This message by gameshark has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Jun 14, 2019, Reason: Advertising.
    Jun 4, 2019
  13. patjenova

Jul 31, 2018
    Netherlands
    Oke i will try to explain. First of all i'm just a noob myself so don't judge me.

Use the noexs that i upload.

1. search for unknown value 2. use Revalis Gale and Pause the Game as soon as possible, 3. search for greater then 4. unpause and Pause 5. search for greater then 6. search for equal with paused Game to Remove some wrong addresses 7. repeat 3-6 until you land 8. back on the ground search for not equal. You should now have 800-900 addresses left, Look for an Adresse with old value cxxxxxxx new value 00000000. Add this address to the watchlist and substract 14. you should now See the Value 3f800000, Change it to bf800000. Thats it

put the pointerresult.txt in the same map as noexs.
    Than if you find the right adress use the noexs that i uploaded. and on the tools tab test pointers.

If we are lucky we find the pointer.

Thanks to my friends from the edison discord for helping me with this tutorial.

Attached Files:

14. matias3ds
    OP

matias3ds GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
    I don't use noexes or Edison , just Sxos is there a way to use the file with Sxos ?

15. patjenova

Jul 31, 2018
    Netherlands
    NO i'm afraid not. But i've we find a code we make it for sx os

16. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Furret Freek

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    Johto Pokemon Fan Club
    Try this process:
    1. Note the address where your value you found currently is, restart the game and go to the address again in memory.
    2. If the address is different (the values don't match), continue, else save, restart the game again, and view the address again. Note that you can also backup your save and load someone else's 100% save before restarting the game in step 1 to almost guarantee a different address. You can use BotWSaveManager to convert Wii U saves to Switch as well.
    3. Delete any pointerresult.txt in the Jnoexs folder structure, search for pointers with 2 and 3 steps, output it to pointerresult.txt, then rename that file to pointerresult2.txt.
    4. Copy/download your original pointerresult.txt to the folder containing pointerresult2.txt, compare the files, and remove lines that are not duplicates between the 2 from both files.
    5. When done, the 2 files should be identical, but with less results. Close pointerresult.txt without saving, save pointerresult2.txt as pointerresult.txt, overwrite, and delete pointerresult2.txt from the folder.
    6. Make a new folder on your desktop, create a new folder within it, and copy the new pointerresult.txt to that folder.
    7. Repeat steps 1-3.
    8. Copy the pointerresult.txt from /Desktop/New Folder/New Folder/ to the same location as pointerresult2.txt within the Jnoexs folder structure, compare the files again, remove differing lines once more, close pointerresult.txt once more without saving, save pointerresult2.txt as pointerresult.txt, overwrite again, and delete pointerresult2.txt again.
    9. Create a second new folder within /Desktop/New Folder/ so that the structure is /Desktop/New Folder/New Folder 2/ and copy pointerresult.txt from Jnoexs folder structure to it.
    10. Continue doing this process until the pointerresult.txt goes 2-3 times without needing to remove any lines, creating a new folder each time you backup pointerresult.txt.
    11. Attach the final pointerresult.txt here in a new post and let us test each one, or test each one yourself and upload a modified pointerresult.txt here in a new post with only the lines that work.

patjenova, matias3ds and DannyDarth like this.
  17. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 GBAtemp Guru

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    I tried using the All items in box for Resident Evil Remake inside the Real Survivor mode, and turns out that it doesn't work in it.

In the normal game, the code works fine, but in Real Survivor it doesn't.
    I suspect that this is caused because Real Survivor doesn't link the item boxes (each item box is a different one on its own), so that could very likely be the cause.
    Maybe making a specific All items in box for Real Survivor for the item box under the stairs at the east wing or west wing could do it.

18. xMoria

xMoria GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2014
    Spain
    Madrid
    Tested on 1.0.2 and they all work. Thanks. Hope we can get more cheats in the future.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Supreme23 likes this.
  19. mannitol

mannitol Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Hi,

Long time lurker, since the DS was first released actually. Hopefully someone can help with some cheats for Breath of the Wild with game id 2094f152836683a3 v1.0

Cheers.

20. zebrone

zebrone GBAtemp Regular

Jul 2, 2007
    Italy
    ITALY
    Some cheats for Wonderboy Returns
    and Wonder boy Monsterland,please?

21. oti88

oti88 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2019
    Morocco
    I need please a fix cheats of Resident Evil 0. Could you help me for that?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted