Not open for further replies.

Gryzor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello everyone!

My first post here, hope this is the correct place - if not, I apologize in advance...

So, I have trouble using cheats. I use the Edizon overlay say, for Red Dead Redemption and it says there are no cheats for this game. However, if I go into AIO Updater, it's able to download the whole GBAtemp cheats archive (right now: 08/21), and also if I choose "Download Individual cheat codes" it lists RDR - but says the feature is not available in applet mode. If I press ok, however, I do get a list of cheats and I can download them - according to the messages. But, they don't appear, again, in the overlay!

Now back to the applet mode; fair enough, I use the override, launch AIO updater, go to download individual cheats, choose RDR and get "Couldn't obtain build id, try launching Updater in applet mode while the game is running". Ermmmm?

Note I'm pretty much a n00b in this. Hadn't touched my Switch in years (last fw was 10 with SXOS) so I'm re-learning stuff, but I can't figure this out...

Any help?
Thanks!!!

Reactions: bluebananabox

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely you have a different build, or version of the game that the code was not originaly created for. Example. Original code was made for game version 1, but you have updated your game to version 2, then that means the original cheat code will not work. Options are to find a Cheat code that has been updated to your game version/ BID, or delete the game update of that game (with DBI, Goldleaf,etc), and go back to game version the code was created for. Good luck!

bluebananabox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Most likely you have a different build, or version of the game that the code was not originaly created for. Example. Original code was made for game version 1, but you have updated your game to version 2, then that means the original cheat code will not work. Options are to find a Cheat code that has been updated to your game version/ BID, or delete the game update of that game (with DBI, Goldleaf,etc), and go back to game version the code was created for. Good luck!
It looks like this tho.

Attachments

• camphoto_1804928587.jpeg
    camphoto_1804928587.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.