Hacking cheapr4i.com did not give tracking info

WrongTarget

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I believe I have been scammed by the website cheapr4i.com
Just thought i should share the info. Bought a supercard 10 days ago, it supposedly shipped the day I bought it and still haven't got anything.
I live in Ireland and they ship from the UK, so it should had got here relatively fast.
Also, I paid for a shipping service that allowed tracking, and despite several mails I've sent, cheapr4i.com hasn't reply with any tracking number or explanation.
Bummer!

WrongTarget

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to update this.
I finally received my DSTWO today (way beyond the expected UK delivery times), so guess cheapr4i.com is NOT a scam after all. However, I must insist they have terrible support as they haven't replied any of my emails and never send me the tracking number (which renders the registered shipping option useless).
Besides that, the card seems to be working perfectly.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're a dumb ass. China post can take up to 4 weeks. If you don't like that then you can pay for faster shipping or don't buy anything from China.

WrongTarget

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This isn't posted from China, it's posted from the UK. That's what the website advertise and why I bought from them.
The insult is not necessary.

And even so, it doesn't justify the fact I didn't get the tracking I paid for and the lack of support.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[...]And even so, it doesn't justify the fact I didn't get the tracking I paid for and the lack of support.

Had you checked your spam folder? Perhaps emails from them ended up there and you didn't notice, even if others went through to your inbox. There are companies that I get multiple emails from daily/weekly - some make it through to my inbox, some only go to my spam folder. Newegg and 1saleaday/bensoutlet are the main two that come to mind.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I've found a lot of Chinese/import shops don't keep actual stock, they just stick static text on the website to make people think something is in stock so they send in orders anyways. It was an issue when the EZ-Flash GBA carts went out of production, people were ordering on sites that said they had stock, then the sites found they couldn't simply order it from the factory or something when needed.

Reactions: Cartmanuk

tomosh22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This isn't posted from China, it's posted from the UK. That's what the website advertise and why I bought from them.
The insult is not necessary.

And even so, it doesn't justify the fact I didn't get the tracking I paid for and the lack of support.
1. Every flashcart merchant ships from honk kong
2. When I sent an email to them about a problem with their site, the reply was in the spam folder

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
1. Every flashcart merchant ships from honk kong
2. When I sent an email to them about a problem with their site, the reply was in the spam folder

I've used cheapr4i on 2 separate occasions, i received my first order from them within 36 hours, so that must be some kind of record coming from Hong Kong.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've used cheapr4i on 2 separate occasions, i received my first order from them within 36 hours, so that must be some kind of record coming from Hong Kong.
Some stores are located in the UK, but they still have to get them from Hong Kong.
But because they stock them up in the UK they're able to ship them faster than a Hong Kong located shop.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Some stores are located in the UK, but they still have to get them from Hong Kong.
But because they stock them up in the UK they're able to ship them faster than a Hong Kong located shop.

Yes i know, it was my attempt at sarcasm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la