cheapr4i.com did not give tracking info

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by WrongTarget, Jun 19, 2013.

1. WrongTarget
    OP

WrongTarget Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2013
    Dublin, Ireland
    Well, I believe I have been scammed by the website cheapr4i.com
    Just thought i should share the info. Bought a supercard 10 days ago, it supposedly shipped the day I bought it and still haven't got anything.
    I live in Ireland and they ship from the UK, so it should had got here relatively fast.
    Also, I paid for a shipping service that allowed tracking, and despite several mails I've sent, cheapr4i.com hasn't reply with any tracking number or explanation.
    Bummer!

2. WrongTarget
    OP

WrongTarget Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2013
    Dublin, Ireland
    Just wanted to update this.
    I finally received my DSTWO today (way beyond the expected UK delivery times), so guess cheapr4i.com is NOT a scam after all. However, I must insist they have terrible support as they haven't replied any of my emails and never send me the tracking number (which renders the registered shipping option useless).
    Besides that, the card seems to be working perfectly.

3. dickfour

dickfour Banned

Banned
    Jun 20, 2011
    United States
    You're a dumb ass. China post can take up to 4 weeks. If you don't like that then you can pay for faster shipping or don't buy anything from China.

4. WrongTarget
    OP

WrongTarget Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2013
    Dublin, Ireland
    This isn't posted from China, it's posted from the UK. That's what the website advertise and why I bought from them.
    The insult is not necessary.

And even so, it doesn't justify the fact I didn't get the tracking I paid for and the lack of support.

Thirty3Three and Rydian like this.
  5. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Had you checked your spam folder? Perhaps emails from them ended up there and you didn't notice, even if others went through to your inbox. There are companies that I get multiple emails from daily/weekly - some make it through to my inbox, some only go to my spam folder. Newegg and 1saleaday/bensoutlet are the main two that come to mind.

6. WrongTarget
    OP

WrongTarget Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2013
    Dublin, Ireland
    Thanks Sicklyboy, but I did check it. Unfortunately no email from them there. Oh well.

7. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Changed the title in light of the current situation.

8. Cartmanuk

Cartmanuk GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 20, 2010
    I love the fact that this site says it has Gateway 3DS in stock I call BullSh!t

9. Cartmanuk

Cartmanuk GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 20, 2010
    This Company most likely drop-ships to a UK address then sends via royal mail

10. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    I've found a lot of Chinese/import shops don't keep actual stock, they just stick static text on the website to make people think something is in stock so they send in orders anyways. It was an issue when the EZ-Flash GBA carts went out of production, people were ordering on sites that said they had stock, then the sites found they couldn't simply order it from the factory or something when needed.

Cartmanuk likes this.
  11. tomosh22

tomosh22 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2013
    1. Every flashcart merchant ships from honk kong
    2. When I sent an email to them about a problem with their site, the reply was in the spam folder

12. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
    I've used cheapr4i on 2 separate occasions, i received my first order from them within 36 hours, so that must be some kind of record coming from Hong Kong.

13. Aeter

Aeter A walking contradiction

Apr 1, 2009
    Netherlands
    The lands of nether
    Some stores are located in the UK, but they still have to get them from Hong Kong.
    But because they stock them up in the UK they're able to ship them faster than a Hong Kong located shop.

14. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
    Yes i know, it was my attempt at sarcasm.