Gaming Cheapest place to get a DS Lite?

yasahiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I recently got my R4, had it for a week, now my DS has bit the dust, so to speak.
hate2.gif
Any ideas where I might get a replacement? Everywhere I look is too expensive.

yasahiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The top screen wont display anything, or the image is all garbled and not legible at all... And apparently the top screen is the hardest to fix, you have to loop the ribbon cable inside the hinge and... yeah, it seems scary, for such a fragile ribbon cable.. lol.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
yasahiro said:
The top screen wont display anything, or the image is all garbled and not legible at all... And apparently the top screen is the hardest to fix, you have to loop the ribbon cable inside the hinge and... yeah, it seems scary, for such a fragile ribbon cable.. lol.
If your looking to buy another one, you may aswell at least try and fix this one, that way, if you can fix it, you didn't just waste money buying a new ds.

chrisc

Trophies
XP
Country
Have done a skin change on a Dsl. Seems scary but goes okay. Plenty of guides out there. If the screen is still working I would first check inside that the top screen ribbon is seated properly....a new screen is only $10. So as mentioned earlier you wont lose by trying to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...