Chavosaurs Artistic Shoes!

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, just an update, no shoes done yet, but to quote a really stupid website "I am in progressing"

Anywho, I have 3 projects im working on right now.
The Call of Duty shoe Idea was scrapped, due to the lack of color my markers offer, making the shoes too difficult to create. Therefore, I am making my little brother Dragon Ball Z shoes instead! :D

The second project is for a friend of mine, who is paying me to make him New England Patriots shoes (The American foootball team) These are much easier and I should have them done relatively soon.

As for the third project, I am designing these for myself. But I am in a total Bind, because I cannot decide wether I want One Piece shoes, or Kingdom Hearts shoes...
No idea, what do y'all think would look cooler? Im open to suggestions!

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
New pair of shoes! I like how these turned out.

WHAT TIME IS IT?!
HNI_0039.jpg

Poor lady rainicorn got a little messed up :P
EDIT: Ill take pics of all sides, because I have marceline on one side, and I have beemo and lumpy space princess on the heels

IT'S MOTHERFXCKING ADVENTURE TIME!
Mmmm mmm.
ADVENTURE TIME!!! RAAAWWWRRRR. ;)
If you know what I mean. ;D

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: 1 person

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you checked what would happen if your shoes get wet?
I can actually wash my shoes in a washing machine and make them look brand new. So rain or shine, I can wear em :3 Though I do prefer not to wear them on rainy days, as they soak water into the shoe and I walk around with squish foot for the rest of the day :P

Krochmal

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Great! I was worried that water can spoil the drawings and make your shoes look ugly. I love ur work. It's awesome to have unique clothes in our times. How often does it rain in texas?

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great! I was worried that water can spoil the drawings and make your shoes look ugly. I love ur work. It's awesome to have unique clothes in our times. How often does it rain in texas?
Not often, but i now live in Huntersville north carolina. I am actually interested in how snow could possibly effect the shoes. I dont think it will have any direct harm, but I cannot be too sure...
The fabric markers I get are just walmart brand, they cost like 4$.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Expect new projects soon guys, with the holidays coming up, Ill be surprising my little brothers with some brand new shoes! I plan on doing a brand new Minecraft pair, and I am debating between attempting Assassins Creed, Black Ops 2, Or Left 4 Dead (My middle brother is in love with 360 games -.-)

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are awesome! I really the adventure time ones, it makes me want to make some for my lil bro who's b-day is coming up.

nachoscool

Outer Heaven Janitor Rank Z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the One Piece shoes but.... no Brook or Frraaankky? Whats wrong with you? It's alright though because Robin is in there.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the time, I had only read up to the point with that cast of pirates ._.
Besides, i liked them like that. Brook and franky are ok, but I still like the 7.
BTW I do still have projects, but with me working, I havent had time to crack down on em.
I have the white shoes for my bros in my closet, I just gotta get around to workin on em >.>

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like where this is going :creep:
About 99% of the people clicked on the show spoiler because 1)it's Dinoh 2) Dinoh said "I like where this is going" and 3) because of Dinohs avatar and signature.

As to you, Chavo, looks awesome! I love One Piece! Keep up the good work!

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CURRENT SHOE PROJECT #1
A runescape pair for my lil bros. Whats bugging me, is that these shoes are different from previous pairs, and are harder to work with. This is what I have finished currently (gonna input alot more detail if I can, without botching what already looks botched.
hQjqq.jpg

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: