UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am looking for a charging dock for my DS, just to stop loosing that darn power cable
sleep.gif

any advice on what one to buy? and where from? (bearing in mind I am in the UK)

I have seen this one http://www.renchi.com/renchi/NINTENDO_DS_D..._Black_Hori.htm which looks nice, but does anyone know anything about it, the company selling it, or the company that makes it?

thanks in advance!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No idea about them but I keep a USB-GBA and USB to DS (lite) cable in my bag. You should be able to grab them from Game or whatever EB is calling themselves these days.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FAST6191 said:
No idea about them but I keep a USB-GBA and USB to DS (lite) cable in my bag. You should be able to grab them from Game or whatever EB is calling themselves these days.
Why not just buy this? EB can't sell it for that low. I have one and I'm very happy with it. (You can Charge it with almost every USB port! I've only so far tested on my PS2.)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm not actually completely sure about that dock, but HORI is a very good brand, they make quality products and you should be good with it if you decide to get it..

Also, check DealExtreme, there were few charging docks as well, at the cheaper price (I don't know if they are sold out though).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: