Charging docks?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by UltraMagnus, Sep 25, 2008.

Sep 25, 2008

Charging docks? by UltraMagnus at 5:58 PM (842 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. UltraMagnus
    OP

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    I am looking for a charging dock for my DS, just to stop loosing that darn power cable [​IMG]

any advice on what one to buy? and where from? (bearing in mind I am in the UK)

I have seen this one http://www.renchi.com/renchi/NINTENDO_DS_D..._Black_Hori.htm which looks nice, but does anyone know anything about it, the company selling it, or the company that makes it?

thanks in advance!

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    No idea about them but I keep a USB-GBA and USB to DS (lite) cable in my bag. You should be able to grab them from Game or whatever EB is calling themselves these days.

3. playallday

Member playallday Group: GBAtemp Ghost

Canada
    Why not just buy this? EB can't sell it for that low. I have one and I'm very happy with it. (You can Charge it with almost every USB port! I've only so far tested on my PS2.)

4. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    I'm not actually completely sure about that dock, but HORI is a very good brand, they make quality products and you should be good with it if you decide to get it..

Also, check DealExtreme, there were few charging docks as well, at the cheaper price (I don't know if they are sold out though).

5. Vapourstreak

Member Vapourstreak GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    theres some docks from intel at futureshops and bestbuys